Master of mischief

Master of mischief

Solar was looking at herself in the mirror, she was in a beautiful silver cocktail dress, she smiled at her reflection in the mirror, in the corner of her eyes she was his slender figure standing in black suit with his back turned to her. Eric spun around and took a few steps to her. 

"Are you ready? This is gonna be amazing" he said with a big smile 

"I'm always ready babe" she said and kissed his cheek.

 

An hour later after a limo ride they are at the Annual Seoul Gala for most influential people in business. Solar's and Eric's firms were one of the best in their field and now thanks to the marriage they are on a big corporation war machine. They walked through the main entrance and started to mingle with people, everyone wanted to speak with them, to persuade them to invest in their firm or product. Party was in full swing when she saw her, the girl was in a red suit with black button up that had few buttons on the top undone and her hair was silver. She was talking to some woman whispering in her ear, making small physical contact by touching her here and here. Solar was intrigued by the woman and she knew she wanted to talk to her, so she made her way to the bar and stood beside them. Usually that's all she needed to make someone look at her but the silver hair woman wasn't paying attention, Solar asked the barman for her drink and in that moment The woman who she was craving attention from looked at her with a small smile. 

"If i knew a pretty lady like you needed another drink i would gladly order it for you miss..." she trailed off wanting Solar to fill the gap

"Kim Yongsun, Solar" she said taking a glass that barman sat on the bar "and it's misses"

"Of course, my apologies, I'm Moon Byul Yi, but you can call me Byul" she smiled and put all of her attention on Yongsun "so, where is your other half?"

"He is probably talking to his friend" Yongsun likes the attention and flirtatious vibe of every word that Monnbylu said "so Byul, what kind of business do you have?"

"Why are you asking? Do you wanna invest?" Byul made a little pattern on Solars hand with her thumb, the older girl didn't even know at what moment they hands where both on the counter let alone touching "I'm a lawyer, i'm here with a client"

In that moment beautiful woman with short black hair and a body to die for walked up to them. 

"Byul" she said with a smirk on her face "I see you met Solar unnie" Hwasa said linking her arm with Moonbyl

"Yes, yes I had a pleasure." Byul smirked "So, are we gonna close any deal tonight?" 

"Don't tell me you're bored, Solar unnie isn't that bad of a company"

"I missed my friend" Monbyul wrapped her hand around Hwasa "Heyjini i want to spend some time with you too" Hwasa laugh loudly and pushed Moonbyul away

"Your charm does not work on me Moonstar" Hwasa looked over at Solar that was now having her glass crushing grip, her knuckles were white both younger girls smiled at the sight "So Solar unnie did she told you how amazing of a lawyer she is" Hwasa griped Solar's arm and smiled

"We didn't get around to that part" said Byul smirking "Hwasa is an amazing business owner, she would be amazing asset to your brunch of business"

"Stop" Hwasa said with a smile smacking Moonbyul on her  arm "we are not talking business Byul unnie"

"I would like too" said Solar with a smile "Give ma call and i would schedule a meeting with you" said Solar handing Hwasa a card "and know will you excuse me" and with that she walked away

 

Moonbyul asked the barman for two drinks, after they arrived they clinked their glasses.

"You are a master" said Hwasa, smiling "She would be an amazing asset" the girl said trying to mimic Byuls voice

"Me? Please you, you are a star here." Byul smiled at her best friend "we are an amazing duo"

"Ekhem... i think you meant trio" small girl in beautiful green dress walked up to them

"Of course" Byul corrected herself "trio, know if you guys will excuse me i'm going to mingle, meet me back at my apartment" she smiled and walked away from them.