One

Silent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo... I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

Today I arrived at class late. I accidentally ran to hit someone on the hallway. I quickly bowed to apologized then raised my face to look at him. The moment I saw his face, the world stopped moving. He is so handsome. He was smiling at me and I totally forgot to breathe. 

"I'm okay. Ah your books dropped. Let me help you!" he said. 
I made my books drop from my hands when I hit him earlier. He bend down to help picking up the books for me. 

"Here your book!" he handed my books with his soft smile. I received and bowed. "Thank you!"

"By the way, do you know where Communication Class is? I'm a new transfer student so I know nothing about this university." he asked in hesitated way. 

"Ah Communication Campus is over there." I pointed to the next building. 

"Thank you! Then I'm gonna go." he bowed then left. I was looking at him leaving from the back a little bit then I went to my class too. 

Today, I kept thinking about that incident that made me meet him and I smiled alone like an idiot. I can see he's so friendly and gentle. Maybe Communication students are so good at communicating like that. 

 

After class, I went to library with 2 classmates to do our group task. 

Unexpectedly, the new transfer student was there too. He seemed to remember me. He gave me a bow while reading book in his table. I smiled and gave him a bow back. 

I went to sit on a spare table which is just a few tables from him with my friends. We sat face to face. I couldn't help but to look at him secretly sometimes. He was alone. He wore a glasses this time. He looked so focus on reading book. I was blush and nervous all alone just to look at him. Sadly he never raised his face up to look at me at all. He focused on only the book in his hands. 

After finished the group task, my friends and I left. That transfer student didn't look up at all. I wanted to give him a goodbye bow but I couldn't. 

-----

Next day, after class I went to library to do some research for tomorrow lesson. And again, that new transfer student was sitting in his table, reading again but he didn't raise his face at all. So I couldn't say hi to him. I went to find a book to read and sat on a few tables from him. 

It's not that I want to look at him but I couldn't control myself. He was too focus on his book that made me unable to communicate with him. I wanted to say hi to him so much.

After a moment, he closed the book, packed his bag then left. I thought I could say any greeting word to him but he was in a rush. He didn't notice me at all. 

-----

Next day, I went to meet my friend, Jonghyun at Communication Campus. While I was talking with him in front of his class, that new transfer student walked pass us and entered the class. He was reading book while walking so he didn't notice me again and I dared not to call him either. I was so surprised that he's in the same class with my highschool friend. I kept looking at him and I didn't even know how long I have been watching him until Jonghyun called me to snap me out from my imagination.

"Sooah, Sooah! What are you looking at?" he shook my shoulder. 

"Oh... Ah I was looking at that new student. I unintentionally ran to hit him two days ago. He is in your class?" I asked. 

"Yes, it's Minhyun. He's new transfer student from Busan. He is very outstanding." Jonghyun said. 

"I can see that. He looks so focus on reading book." 

"Yes we're having semester exam soon. Aigoo I'm so lazy. I wish i were born as outstanding student like him." Jonghyun pouted in cute way. I burst out laughing at my friend's funny behavior. 

"Here your favorite soya milk!" Jonghyun handed me my favorite soya milk. I was so excited to see as I love soya milk so much. 

"Oh hoo... Look, you're like a kid. Why are you so happy to see soya milk like this?" Jonghyun smirked at me. 

"It's the most delicious drink in the world. You know if there is any guy would buy me soya milk every day, I'm gonna date him. Hehe" I said in playful way.

"Aigooo... That's too e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter