Ah , the ery.

Vroom vroom


"How the is she still here?"
"Maybe she's bored again."
"She has a lot of stuff in her life. She dances for 's sake, she even has her own game room. How could she be bored???"

Hyewon slightly raises her brow at her Japanese friend/colleague as she angers herself with confusion because of their "workaholic" friend.

"Hey Saku, maybe we should just let her be. She may be noisy as but she tires around other people you know. She did very well in the presentation. Mrs. Kim is proud as . Just let her be."
"Oh Hyewon stop it. We both know she isn't workaholic. She's just avoiding something. Hell, she's so passive she won't even know she's avoiding something."
"Let's just say goodbye then let's go. I wanna check out that BMO Nintendo Switch stand. I heard it's so cute."




"123. Spacebar. 123. Spacebar. 12-"
"YAH CHOI YENA WANNA GO WITH US?"
"Sakura lower down your voice. No, I'm busy. Take care on the way home, both of you"
"HOW THE IS PRESSING NUMBERS CONSIDERED BU-"
"Yah! Yena drive home safely we'll be going now."

Yena continued typing stupid in her work computer after a while.
"Oh it's 9pm? Should I get going?"
*coffee machine noises
"Oh someone is here? I should pack my stuff now."
Yena meticulously neats her desk and stuffs her belongings in the drawers. She hangs her blazer in its respective rack and proceeded to pack her bag.




Yena grabbed her bag and walked towards the elevator. She greeted the custodian waxing the floor.
"Oppa, why is Mrs. Kim's office still open? Look. The light is still on."
"Ah Yena. I think she has a lot of stuff to work on. Her daughter might come fetch her."
"Oh she has a daughter?" She wanted to ask.
"Where is Mrs. Kim's personal driver?"
She asked instead.
"Oh, Yena you ask a lot."
"Keep safe, Oppa."
"You too."




Yena thought about her day as she hums some random tune. While walking, she stares at the floor admiring the tiles.
"The floor is so neat I must compliment Oppa's hardwork."

She walks with her head down. She walked past the building's automated doors and reached the parking space. She hastily opened her car's door as she was hungry too.
"Holy motherforkingshirtballs."
Yena got surprised by the customized ringtone her friend Nako, Sakura's childhood bestfriend made her.

OOH EH OH AH AH TING TING DALLA DALLA BING BANG


"The dalla dalla part still makes me snort lol. Nako must be really into girl groups." Yena thought.

"Why is Nabuki calling me?"
She opened her car door without thinking.


WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO


"Holy motherforkingshirtballs." Again.
Ah .
Yena gashed Mrs. Kim's car. Her boss's prized car with her car door. There is a huge ing dent with a slash that could be considered artsy if she was going for creativity.
But no. Staying employed and not having debts is what she is going for.
The ery.

Yena dropped Nako's call.

 

 

 

+++feel free to share thoughts,, thanks for reading(((: