The Girls: A New Student Is On The Way

High School: Taking Off The Labels

It was the first day of school, and Yeungwan High was already buzzing about the news of a new student.

APink's POV:

"Girls! Did you hear the great news?" exclaimed Bomi, as she arrived at their usual spot near the water fountain.

"You mean about the new student? Of course! We can't wait!" Naeun replied, smiling.

"I hope it's a female student... That way we won't scare away her too easily like we did to the last student." Eunji said, as they remembered the poor first year boy, who transferred in the middle of the semester.

"Yeah, let's not have a repeat of last time!" Chorong instructed the girls.

After School's POV:

"Did you hear about the new student who's coming tomorrow?" Lizzy asked, as they were doing their make up in the bathroom.

"Oh yeah! I hope the new student's a boy! It's been boring with the same old guys here!" Eyoung pouted, as the girls giggled at her.

"You do have a point there. I'm getting used to the guys' faces around here." Bekah stated, while the other girls nodded their heads in agreement.

2NE1's POV:

"Unni, apparently there's a new student." Minzy said to her CL.

CL turned to her, smacking her gum, "Ah, really? This should be interesting... Too bad we might not be in class when the student gets introduced." She smirked, while Minzy shook her head.

"Yah~ Why are we even here in the first place?!" Bom complained.

"We're waiting for Dara before we head out. She's talking to the guys." CL explained, referring to their friends, Big Bang.

f(x)'s POV:

They were sitting in an empty classroom, the silence consuming the five of them.

"Word is that Yeungwan is gaining a new student..." Krystal said, sounding like she could care less.

It was a few minutes before someone answered. "Yea, I heard." Victoria replied, with her head still laying on the cool desk.

After that, the silence took over. They considered each other friends, but they preferred the quietness. They were comfortable that way.

SNSD's POV:

They just finished their morning practice, and were at their lockers.

"Big day tomorrow, huh?" Taeyeon asked the girls.

"You mean the new student? Yeah, I guess so." Yoona said as she put her jacket into her locker.

"I can't to find out if the new student's a boy or girl!" Sunny cheerfully said.

"We'll have to wait and find out." Jessica gave a smile before heading off to class with Tiffany.

 ........

Seukyung's POV:

It was the 8 in the morning once I got back from my morning jog.

I went into my house, and was greeted by the delicious food.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my umma cooking breakfast, while my appa was sitting at the counter.

"Good morning!" I said happily, as I got some plates from the cupboard.

"Morning, honey!" Umma greeted me as she flipped the pancakes.

Appa turned to me and gave me a weird look, "Shouldn't you take a shower first?"

I frowned, "Yah~ Appa! That's not nice!"

"I'm just looking out for you! I wouldn't want my daughter going out smelling stinky!" The look on appa's face told me that he was just joking around with me.

"Honestly, sometimes I feel like there are to kids around here!" Umma shook her head at us, as she placed the food on our plates and took a seat next to appa.

"Please, let's enjoy our last free day since our move! We start work tomorrow, and you start school!" Umma reminded, as me and my father let out a grunt of disappointment.

I hope the students are nice at Yeungwan High.


I would like to thank to those who subscribed! Hope you guys enjoyed this capter!

Don't forget to comment! I wanna know what you guys think so far!