CAFE

HEAVEN LIGHT CAFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“SO, here it is. Welcome to my house.” Chanyeol said bashfully that Baekhyun giggled entering the luxury apartment.

“Don’t be shy. Your house is cool! Like, very cool! It’s really different from my small house! Your apartment is two times from mine, but, I love my house better. Sorry, for the disappointment.”

“No, I understand what you trying to say. Homey feeling, right?” Chanyeol guessed as he closes and lock the door. Baekhyun nodded agreeing with the taller point and take a sit casually on the sofa at the living room. Chanyeol mimicked his move at the right side.

“Hmm… with my parents and hyung, I won’t ask for much more.”

“Oh! You have hyung?” Chanyeol asked still didn’t get over the amused with Baekhyun last sentence. Again, Baekhyun nodded.

“I have. His name is Baekbeom. You should meet him. Although, he’s annoying all the time, but he’s also a cool person. He’s 22, same age with you.”

“Well, I should then. Wait here, I’ll cook for both of us. Is spaghetti okay with you?” At the words, Baekhyun quickly turn his head at Chanyeol who already get up going to the kitchen just in front of them.

“You didn’t say you’ll cook! We could just eat outside or call a takeout! Don’t burden yourself, Chanyeol.”

“I'll cook for both of us, Baek. Besides, it’s just a simple spaghetti. Just boil the spaghetti, heat the sauce and we can eat it already. See? Easy.” Chanyeol chuckled getting ready to cook the said spaghetti. Baekhyun trailed behind and peeked cutely from Chanyeol waist to see what the taller doing.

“But, still…” Baekhyun pout standing beside Chanyeol this time. The taller turn to him almost kiss the pouty lips, so instead, he kept a straight face concentrating to boil the spaghetti.

“Don’t do that kind of face, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol sudden blurted got Baekhyun off guard as the smaller back away a bit to look at Chanyeol who still pretend to concentrate.

“W –What… face? I didn’t do anything weird, did I?”

“The pout. Don’t do it.” Chanyeol is still with his straight face this time proceeding to rinse the spaghetti so, Baekhyun quickly kept his face neutral for their entire dinner.

“Thanks for the dinner. It’s cool to have someone beside my mom to cook for me. You’re a good cook. A girl who got you in the future will be very lucky.” Baekhyun giggled at his own words knowing how his heart crying right now thinking Chanyeol with someone else. The two now lazily fill their time on the sofa after the simple dinner with the television were on although they were sure no one watch it.

“I’m a gay. Sorry to disappoint you but, I won’t have a wife or kids in the future.” Baekhyun choked on his orange juice hearing Chanyeol casual ‘pure’ confession. His face blushed as he still tries to get over the happiest fact in his life. Chanyeol slight sad and disappoint eyes on him make Baekhyun realizes that he might take Baekhyun silent as a disgust so Baekhyun quickly decide to fix the situation.

“No! Don’t take it wrong. If you thought I judge you with your uality. No! It’s not wrong to be gay! I'm just… surprised. Yeah, surprised! Because, you said it so suddenly and blatantly. Yes, that’s it.” Baekhyun nodded firmly at his own sentence.

“And, I like you.” This time, Baekhyun really didn’t just choked his own juice, but he spurted it also all around the couch. His eyes look dumbly at Chanyeol who still with his poker face.

“Ex –Excuse? Y –You said what?”

“You heard me, Baek. I never repeat my words but for you, let the rules go . I. Like. You. Since the very first time we met at the café. I know that you like me too, but, I just ignore it thinking it might because I just attracted with your face or what, but, the feeling isn’t going down and I kept remembering you throughout the night and so, I called Umin hyung to know about you. That’s it. And I know that you don’t like action movie. The ticket also is not from my worker. I lied. I just want you to sleep on my shoulder because Xiumin hyung said you’ll sleep whenever the action movie playing.” Baekhyun felt himself melting crazily with Chanyeol sudden confession that he didn’t say anything and just stay frozen at his place. His eyes looking everywhere except Chanyeol. The older chuckled taking Baekhyun’s face in his for the second time in the same night so, the boy will only look at him.

“Hey, only focus your eyes on me. I don’t like it if a person didn’t look at me when I’m in front of them and it’s especially you, Byun Baekhyun. Say something. Don’t make me feel like a fool.”

“I… err… I don’t know… what to say… I… it just… err… I –…” Baekhyun really had lost his source of words. So not him. Chanyeol smile pressing the boy face more.

“You really cute like this. A cute puppy fish. Even more cute when you pout. You challenged my self-control by doing that pouty thingy. I just had to hold myself from kissing you right here and then.” Baekhyun blushed with Chanyeol sweet words. He slapped Chanyeol chest lightly in embarrassment as he freed his face from Chanyeol big hands.

“Don’t use those sweet words on me. It won’t work.” The smaller said distancing himself from Chanyeol. The latter chuckled nearing their distance again and boldly let their thigh touched much to Baekhyun surprised. To add the surprise and effect, Chanyeol caged Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter