HEAVEN

HEAVEN LIGHT CAFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IT was a usual boring Saturday morning where Baekhyun will start his working shift at Heaven Light Café as a cashier.

"Saturday is boring but not Heaven Light Café." He mumbled with a pout waiting for a customer to come and say their orders. He likes working at the café because all the workers are nice with him and treat him like a family. He still studying at high school and working at the café was just some kind of way he got to waste his time accordingly and he got payment. Good investment, isn't it? Then to just lurking around aimlessly like a beggar.

"Hey Baekhyun, what's with the long face in this happy and warm morning?" Baekhyun look up to the café entrance and smile at the newcomer.

"Good morning, Xiumin hyung. Nothing. Just remembering how much homework I didn't get to finish yet. Monday will come and hell will start. I just hope that it's only Saturday and Sunday exist. Then, I'll get to work every day instead of banging my head with those stupid mathematical formulae. You know, Mathematic is really not my interest at all." Hearing that, Xiumin chuckled.

"Aigoo~ Don't think like that. A 19-year-old boy like you have a lot of things waiting in your way. Monday until Friday, you have your evening shift, right? Just bear with it for a while. Who knows that you can open a café like how I did it? Mathematic help a lot." Baekhyun ruffled his brown lock frustratingly.

"I hate you and your words, hyung." He mumbled glaring at the chuckling guy. Xiumin patted Baekhyun on his shoulder fondly.

"That's also why you love me, Baek. I can advices you perfectly." He said for the last time before make his way to his office. Baekhyun pouted looking at the closed office door at the back of the café. Hearing the bell chimed indicating a customer just come in, Baekhyun cleared slightly and flashed his cute rectangular smile. Ready to punch in the order, Baekhyun just focus on the machine when he ask the customer what their order is.

"Yes, sir. May I take your order?"

"Just let me have a cup of hot Cappuccino and a slice of Sweet Oreo cake." Baekhyun didn't expect that. The deep voice that suddenly make their way in Baekhyun little ears. His fingers froze out of response with his heartbeat surprisingly pick up its pace. In difficulties, Baekhyun punched in the customer order and gave him the buzzer.

"Your order will come up, Sir. Wait for the buzzer to notify you. What's your name and your table number, sir?" Baekhyun just had to congratulate himself for not stuttering in front of the customer. As long as he didn't look at the customer face to face, he'll be alright. Let just the sweet deep voice dancing in his ears. Who know, the owner is just an ugly old man? He'll not fool himself just because of a voice.

"Just write Chanyeol. I'm at table No. 5." The heartbeat getting more out of hand when Baekhyun know the customer name. Chanyeol. He repeats the name a lot of time in his brain. Baekhyun nodded turning around slightly.

"Chen-ah, one hot Cappuccino and a slice of Sweet Oreo cake for table 5." He said slightly loud before turning to the customer back, accidently make an eye contact with him. Baekhyun almost turn into a puddle of goo looking at the red-haired guy with slightly sharp jaw. He's like in 20's or a little bit more. Baekhyun just make a wrong mistake by looking at Chanyeol. He quickly hung down his head back punching in the bill.

"It's... err... 5,000 won in total, sir." ! Baekhyun cursed himself for stuttering. Chanyeol calmly takes out his wallet from his black skinny jeans pocket giving his credit card which Baekhyun quickly slide it.

"Here your card, sir." With that, the customer makes his way to the table waiting for his order. Baekhyun scolded himself mentally for going crazy over his own customer who obviously didn't have any interest on him.

"Hey Baekkie, the order for table 5 is ready. Here." Baekhyun gulped when Chanyeol makes his way to the counter again with the buzzer. The cashier really tried hard to calm as he passes the order to the red-haired guy who give him the buzzer.

"H -Here your order, sir. Enjoy it." Baekhyun swear the customer smirk playfully when he saw Baekhyun's hand was tremble giving the tray to him.

"I'll enjoy it. Thank you... Byun Baekhyun." The same deep voice invades Baekhyun ears again as the boy hope he didn't pass out right here and then. Chanyeol just made an initiative to know his name by peeking at his nametag. When the guy arrived at his table to enjoy his morning delicacies, Baekhyun silently stare at him.

"He must be coming from some kind of rich family with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter