[2:37am]

I will smile if I see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2:37am] “i can’t lose you.”

rosé stands there, unshed tears in her eyes. she's not crying yet but you can hear the shakiness in her voice whenever she opens to speak. she tries her best to remain composed but with each passing second that lisa doesn't respond, she feels her composure slipping away.

“please” rosé reaches out to grab the sleeve of lisa’s shirt but lisamoves her arms just out of reach and rosé flinches as if she's been burned. the silence is deafening but rosé swears she can hear the blood rushing through her veins and the cracks slowly forming in her heart.

“lisa,” rosé pleads, the tears already flowing down her porcelain cheeks. “i. can’t. lose. you.”

they've been each other’s everything for years now, and rosé swears she wouldn't survive it if it all ends right here. she can’t even remember how this argument started but it’s been months in the making. now hours later, harsh words were carelessly thrown and they still haven't reached an understanding. rosé takes a deep breath and holds it, because it’s the only thing she can think of doing when it feels like everything is on the edge of falling apart. 

lisa utters the three words that pushes everything off the edge and roséreleases the breathe she's been holding, barely managing to keep her knees from buckling under the sudden weight on her shoulders. 

“you already did.” three words, and just like that, the tense atmosphere shatters and rosé feels h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter