A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Colliding Worlds: Fallen Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Blackpink members already gathered in the CEO's office to welcome the arrival of a VIP. The VIP is none other than Willow Han, the western musician who plans to feature them in her new album. CEO Hwang suggested that this collaboration would be good exposure for them to scale up their presence in the US market since Willow Han have connections with several industry insiders. Moreover, she was born and raised in Korea before her family moved to Los Angeles. The first Korean soloist to ever debut successfully in the US and get recognized for her skills and achievements. Ironically, the Koreans only discovered about her when she was awarded the Best New Artist at the Grammys. No news site wasn't reporting about her, dubbing her as the Nation's Pride when they only found out about her recently.

At the same time, the Korean release of their upcoming collab is Teddy's idea. "The public is wrapped around Willow Han's little finger. They'd eat the collab up even if we were to record our fart."

The moment Willow Han steps into the room, Jisoo can't take her eyes off her. If K-pop idols are known for their flashy looks, they're pale in comparison with the appearance of Willow Han's. Her bangs hung above the eyebrows with the sides cut longer so that it frames her small face. Her hair color is nothing exceptional when Song Mino is her boyfriend—but blue hair truly complements her pale complexion well. A silver ring pierced through her septum, which would give prominence to her resting face features if she hasn't been smiling from ear to ear. From head to toe, the theme of her clothes is all white. A white bucket hat, a white baggy shirt, and white track pants. But much to Jisoo's surprise, indistinct tattoos drawn all over her forearm.

Correction. Perhaps it's not the way she dresses that makes her stand out, but her presence alone.

"Hi! I'm Willow Han. It's an honor to be here." The visitor gazes around, amazed at the collection of Bearbricks whose original owner fails to pack up.

"It's our pleasure to have you over. Why don't we show you around the building before we start the meeting? This is the place where you'll record the song and learn the choreography. Not exactly here, but the girls can take you there."

Jisoo secretly rolls her eyes at CEO Hwang's dry sense of humor. Willow Han is too nice to laugh at her lame joke...

"Shall we take a look around?" Rosé begins, showing off her thick Australian accent.

"Oh, I can speak Korean fluently. Let's just stick to Korean since we're here." Willow answers. Jisoo could've sworn that the stealthy eyes were riveted on her as if the foreigner was shading her.

"How old are you, Willow-ssi?" Lisa inquires as they begin their little tour.

"I'm 21. 22 in Korean age."

"Whoa... But you already achieved so much at such a young age!" Jennie comments.

"It goes the same for you guys. Didn't you guys debut in your early 20s? I'm actually a big fan of yours! Blackpink inspired me to become a singer and it still feels surreal that I get to work together with my idols right now..."

"How sweet of you! You know what is the best thing about being a Blackpink member? We get to collab with the most influential and inspiring female artists all over the world. First, we'd shower each other with compliments and the cycle would continue. But because of that, we still maintain good relationships with them. I believe we'll be good friends by the end of the promotion! Besides, you're the youngest artist we've ever worked together with, so we'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter