points

twessssss
 

workshop points.

While we ask for one best ability among five, it is important that your muse has experience and points in the others to debut. They are not to be mixed up with the skill points. These are solely for your muse and while they won’t give your muse an instant benefit, they will give you a preference to debut in the long run.

Singing: 50 workshop points per complete singing prompt.
Dancing: 50 workshop points per complete dancing prompt.
Rapping: 50 workshop points per complete rapping prompt.
Variety: 50 workshop points per complete variety prompt.
Visuals: 50 workshop points per complete visuals prompt.

 

skill points.

collected and divided by company and by trainee groups. These points will be beneficial to the trainee group that accumulates the most every week.

Starting a thread with someone who isn’t from your company (no matter the plot): 70 skill points.
These threads can be done in any setting you wish, and they do not have to represent a workshop.

Write a thread with someone from another company who is in the same workshop: 90 skill points.
These threads must be with someone who isn’t in the same company as your muse but shares the same best skill as your muse.

Self-paras: 70 skill points.
They can be related to the workshops, events, or solely for your own muse’s development.

Participation in roleplay events (no matter with who): 100 skill points.
These threads can be developed in any group, with members of the same company or different, but they must be related to the roleplay’s event.

Participation for prompts: 55 skill points.
These prompts are posted constantly by the admins and they’re the easiest way to obtain points.

Develop a thread based on the prompts (no matter with who): 80 skill points.
These threads must be based or related to the prompts posted by the admins, they can be developed with someone from the same company or another one.

POINTS.

As a trainee, you must show progress in most (or all) of the skills needed to debut; to earn points and be the best upcoming idol, collect as many points as you can to debut! they will help the admins know where and which group your muse is best fit in.