Mom and Joohyun

Blush, flutter and stutter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So... how long have you been hiding your boyfriend from us, hm?" said Joohyun's mom as the girl entered her parent's house

Taken aback by her mother's qeury, "Mom, what are you even on about? I do not have a boyfriend" Irene confidently states as she really doesn't have a boyfriend

"Oh really? Because I saw you two at the grocery store a few days ago. You were clinging on his arm like your life depended on it. And you were baby talking. My goodness Irene you're a 30 year old woman trying to act so cute in that age made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end."

Joohyun was in disbelief trying to recall whichever scene her mom has painted for her, "mom, I'm not sure when the last time I was at the grocery but alI assure you, I don't have a boyfriend. And I don't just cling on men." 

"I heard you were going to cook for him since he's sick. He was somehow baby talking to you too. And as I recall, his voice is a pitch higher than most men." 

"Mom, I really do not have a boyfriend, and why would we even baby talk all for everyone to hear?"

"I heard you two. I would have stalked you longer if only the grocery queues weren't getting longer. You had that bubbly aura on you while you smiled talking and looking at him. You reall looked so much in love. Anyway he was wearing a mask and a hoodie so I have not clearly seen his face. Which reminds me, why in the world have you gotten such a short man?"

"For the last time mom, I don't have a boyfriend. The last time I went to the grocery is with Seulgi, and she had colds a few days ago."

Upon hearing this, in her mother's head, some gear may have shifted and she came into realization that this "boyfriend" probably was just Seulgi "So you were with Seulgi a few days ago in the grocery to buy stuff so you can cook for her?"

"Yes, finally you believe me! I don't have a boyfriend!" 

Another realization has dawned on mother, "So you naturally baby talk with Seulgi?"

"What baby talk?" Joohyun is now flustered like a deer caught in headlights. Her mom is just about as dangerously close to getting to another conclusion.

"What do you mean 'what babytalk?' I heard you both acting so cute around each other. I have never heard you talk to anyone like that, not your family or your other members!" 

"I don't really know what you're talking about mom, we do not baby talk." Joohyun chuckles nervously. It's like one of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter