Two

Lioness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A week has passed, and with that, Hyejin's favorite days of the week were coming as well. On the last day of the week where Yongsun would get back home and not go to work for two days, also that meant that she would have the oldest attention all to herself, and she wouldn't get lonely and bored during the day.

The loud sound of Yongsun’s alarm echoed in the room, she rolled to the side to turn it off while Hyejin turned around, her back facing Yongsun. 

She turned the alarm off and rolled to the side to spoon Hyejin nuzzling and placing a soft kiss behind the warm fluffy ear. Yongsun was setting the alarm for a bit earlier so she could groom the lioness since the hybrid would forget to.

“Good morning Jinnie.''

Kim whispered against Hyejin's ear, making it twitch from tickles, Hyejins tails wrapped around Yongsun’s waist.
Hyejin groaned, pushing more of her body against the older woman resulting o the latter tightening the hug.

“ We have to wake up, I have to brush you.” 

Yongsun patted Hyejin’s thigh, getting out of the warm embrace. She sat on the bed, stretching her body. Hyejin rolled to Yonsun’s side, yawning, letting a small roar leave , stretching her limbs as well.

“I’m going to get your brush. I'll be right back.”

Hyejin hummed, closing her eyes again, waiting for Yongsun to arrive.

The hybrid felt the bed dip beside her. Hyejin opens her eyes, looking with heavy lids to the woman. 

“Come here, kitten.” Yongsun sat in the middle of the bed sitting in a lotus position so Hyejin could sit in between her legs.  And hyejin did sitting comfortably in between the older's legs, leaning against Yongsun's torso, closing her eyes again.

"Hyejin, don't sleep on me." Yongsun laughed, hugging the hybrid. 

"You can nap when I finish and eat breakfast, don't worry."

Hyejin groaned but ended up receiving a kiss on her cheek.

 

 

Yongsun started by using the pet brush to brush Hyejin's tail, removing a reasonable amount of loose fur. She popped the bristles out to remove the ball of fur.

"Here." She gave the ball to Hyejin for the girl to see how much she shredded. Yongsun left the pet brush aside and picked the hairbrush to brush the hybrid's long mane. The hardest part, in Yongsun's opinion because Hyejin hated when the hairbrush would pull her hair because of a knot.

Yongsun began to brush the younger's hair, separating it into sections. Not even 5 seconds in, the brush ran through a knot, making hyejin turn and hold Yongsun's arm by lightly biting. It was a reflex.

"Ouch! No, no biting!" 

Yongsun gave the lioness an angry look that was, controverted with a challenging one. 

"I know you hate when this happens, okay? I'm being as gentle as possible, now be a good girl and stay still so we can finish it quickly."

Yongsun kissed Hyejin's cheek and kept doing what she was doing. Hyejin ended up trying to stop the older's hands a couple of times before they could finally finish.

"See? it wasn't that bad."

Hyejin had turned around and was straddling Yongsun's lap while burying her face on the latter's neck.

"Sorry for bitting you..."

"It's okay, kitten." Kim smiled, hugging Hyejin's body. "Now, let's go eat." 

Yongsun gave one last kiss on Hyejin's cheeks and got up, walking to the kitchen.

 

 


Hyejin was happily munching on a piece of toast when Yongsun recalled something.

"Oh," 

Hyejin lifted her head 

"The girls are coming tonight." 

Hyejin's ears perked, her tail moving slowly behind her up in the air.  By girls, Yongsun meant her friends Wheein and Byulyi. Hyejin liked the duo. They were fun and always gave her a lot of attention.

"It has been a while since the last time Byul visited us...Whee too... I think I should schedule your next appointment with her as well." 

Yongsun joked, earning a worried expression from Hyejin. It wasn't like she hated Wheein, the girl made the experience of seeing a vet very calm and pleasant since she was the vet. But Hyejin was still annoyed by the things she had to do and needles.

"I'm joking, kitten." Yongsun got up from the table and walked to the hybrid. She hugged the younger putting her head against her chest, making Hyejin rub her head and face there.

Kim wanted to stay like this for a bit more, but she had work to do. 

"I have to go now, cub." 

She caressed the hybrid's hair. Hyejin lifted her head to look at Yongsun with a pout on her lips. 

"You want a kiss?" 

Hyejin stretched her neck, trying to get a kiss from the older woman making the latter laugh. Yongsun cupped the lioness face and gave a few pecs. 
Hyejin tried to get more kisses, but Yongsun let go of her face. 

"When I come back, I'll give you more kisses, okay?" 

"Okay." 
The pout still on Hyejin's lips. Yongsun smiled and got out of the kitchen to grab her stuff to go to work.

"See you later, kitten." 

Yongsun waved Hyejin that was laying on the couch a goodbye. 

"See you later." 

Yongsun left the house. Hyejin's tail moved slowly behind her as she thought about what to do. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yongsun was on lunch break with Byulyi the two were talking about work-related things when Yongsun changed the subject.

"You and Wheein are coming tonight, right?"

"Of course I am it has been a long time since we had a girl's night. I miss our hangouts." 

The younger smiled at the girl in front of her. "But why you asked about Wheein to me?

Yongsun raised an eyebrow looking at Byulyi.
"Like you two are not attached to the hip since the day I introduced her to you." 

Yongsun had to hold a laugh when she saw Byulyi's eyes bulge as her cheeks got pink.

"I wondering when you two are going to start dating," 

Kim said like it wasn't a big of a deal stuffing her cheeks with food. 

"I- we've been not seeing each other much recently, okay...work and stuff."  

Yong noticed the change of tone in Byulyi's voice. She knew her friends had a thing for each other after a few months of observing them developing a friendship. The other thing was that both acted so whipped that it was impossible not to notice it.

"But, I miss Hyegi too." 

"You always spoil her."

"You spoil her every day as well, Kim Yongsun it is not my fault every time she sees me she jumps on me to pick her up, "Byulyi said with pride in her voice

"Annoying."

"You love me." 

Yongsun rolled her eyes, pretending to be annoyed at her friend. The day went out smooth Yongsun couldn't avoid thinking about how Hyejin was doing at home.

"See you later, Unnie."

Byulyi waved at Yongsun that was gathering her things.

 

 

 

 


Hyejin was sitting by the window watching the city, and the sunset when she heard the door opening and the known scent invading the room more strongly.
 
"Kitten, I'm home!" 

The older said happily, heading to the living room. Hyejin ears stood up and her tail as well, indicating she was happy.
She got off of the chair she was sitting and walked towards Yongsun that engulfed the hybrid in a hug. 

"Hey there, cub." 

Yong smiled as Hyejin rubbed her face on her neck, hugging her back.

"Did you miss me?" 

An obvious question that was answered with a small nod against her neck where the hybrid's face was buried basking in the human's scent.

Yongsun headed to her bedroom with hyejin asking the lioness about her day while mentioning that soon Wheein and Byulyi would come. 

Hyejin was sitting on the bed, mindless her arm while Yongsun got undressed. 

"Hey..." Yongsun called, making Hyejin drift her attention to her, her tongue sticking out making an adorable sight. "Let's go."

Yongsun was completely topless, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter