CHAPTER 1

Love, Loved, Beloved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lisa…

 

Lisa…

 

Lisa…” a loud voice across the four cornered room made her flinch from another deep slumber of her and she didn’t know why this weird things happens every time this certain day comes.

 

“Yah! Sleepy head, is that a tears of joy because finally you will be promoted?” a girl with a raven hair said while looking at her curiously.

 

She, herself didn’t know why there are tears on her eyes after that deep slumber of hers.

 

“The day after tomorrow will be your birthday, do you want a certain gift? And please be reminded it was well planned by the team and some of our friends, so don’t try to ditch them or it will be over for you, Manoban.” the raven girl said

 

“How many times should I tell you that I’m not like you, I will never ditch them like you did to me way back then, my dear, I think it’s your hobby though” She said as she brush her long blonde hair with her fingers, and also trying to wipe the trace of the shed tears from her cheeks while looking at the raven girl with a smirk.

 

“Really huh, I don’t even know what you’re saying right now I’m not that kind of person who will not remember such important things, are you still dreaming or you even don’t know what time is it now for you to have a so much time sleeping because you might ditch someone right now at this EXACT TIME.” the raven girl emphasizing the last two words while staring teasingly on the blonde hair.

 

“What are you saying, I know I’m alive and awake don’t try to change the topic of you being a ditcher, and for your information… “  she stopped for a while and look outside her windows.

 

“Yah! What time is it? Please tell me it’s not yet…” the blonde haired girl panic when something popped on her mind while arguing with the raven haired girl, she keeps on finding her phone to check the time.

 

“Aaaaargh! You moron! THIS FRIENDSHIP IS OVER!” said by the frustrated blonde girl while fixing her things to her bag and make her way to the shower room to take a bath without hesitation because why not, this might be the most important night for her and of course for the chosen career of hers.

 

“Lisa Manoban and her antics, habit of being a workaholic yet an oldie minded one.  Yah! Who says keep yourself awake until this whole morning working again for the finished project proposal of yours and now you’re blaming me? The audacity Lisa, come on!” a backlash from the raven haired girl.

 

“You know how important this meeting for me and for the whole team, everything should be perfect, every detail, every word I might say because you know how nervous I am when it comes to speaking in front of other specially of the important one.” Lisa shouted inside the bathroom while finishing her fastest bath in her twenty fifth year of existence.

 

“Thank you Kim Jisoo! That is all I want to hear from you after waking you up from your sleeping beauty state, how could you! I came to cheer you up but then when I reached your unit you are in deep sleep in this big working table of yours and you have the audacity to cut our friendship off, huh!” the raven girl shout back while faking a sob to guilt trip her blonde friend.

 

“Sure! Thank you Kim Jisoo, but please next time remind me of the important matters without us bickering. Is that okay my dear friend?” Lisa said while fixing her coat button over her black slacks and later on wear s her heels immediately.

 

“No, that will never be okay! By the way are you sure,  can you manage to drive? Jisoo hissed and asked

 

“Of course I can, I’m Lisa Manoban so don’t you worry Soo!”  Lisa said while picking up all her important documents and personal things.

 

“But still, you’re not Jisoo!” Jisoo said while smirking

 

“I know, I know, please be sure you’ve clean everything on my unit before you leave, okay? Thank you, bye my dear friend.” she said while hurriedly run towards the door of the unit.

 

“Yah! You!” Jisoo swears while laughing on the gesture of her friend towards her.

 

She’s on her way down to the basement where her classic car located, she immediately put her key on to start the car but how lucky she is, she runs out of gas. She swears again and again while dialing the number of her friend.

 

“Why are you using your phone while you’re driving, you dumb !?” Jisoo on the other line

 

“Please Jisoo, I really need you, so come down here at the basement quickly and please don’t forget your car key.” Lisa said spitting every word as she turns her phone off without letting the other say any words again.

 

She’s checking the time again, she’s never been late when it comes to the important meetings like this, she considered this night as the turning point of her career so she must not missed it or else she will be disappoint her whole team, big time, as well as their director who  expect so much from her. The meeting will be held on a luxurious hotel which the only the biggest people of the business industry could be considered as their guest and all she want this moment is to have a peaceful ride because she has only twenty minutes left before the start of the most important meeting of her life. She invested so much for this project that even her night time sleeps were sacrificed and those area of business she has no idea what is all about and beyond her knowledge was included on her daily preparation just for this project, yes, it’s her dream to be the most successful architect of her generation, and as soon as she received her license she immediately submit her application on the most prestigious company on Asia which is the B&B Group of Companies where different professionals of their specialized work was recognized through their hard works, since then it’s her childhood dream to be one of them. 

 

She’s a candidate for a promotion as the architect department head or lead architect since their leader for three years has came to his retirement and this project will be his last, she is really determine to make it as a flawless proposal not because she wants the promotion but she wants to make it perfect for her superior who has been a best comrade for the whole team and she also considered him as a good friend of her.

 

“You know what? You dork head will never do anything without me, you owe me a lot, huh.” Jisoo said while looking at her friend who is restless at the moment and moving left and right at the front of her car.

 

“Come on! Give me your car key, I’m run out of gas.” Lisa said as she attempts to snatch the key on her friend’s hand.

 

“Uh oh! Who said I will let you drive my baby blue? I will never let a reckless human like you to touch my baby, specially this time. So let’s go before it’s too late for you!” Jisoo, while entering the driver seat of her car

 

“Okay, okay, dork!” Lisa said while releasing an unbelievable laugh with her friend’s gesture and making her way to the passenger seat of the car.

 

Her and Jisoo’s bondi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter