PROLOGUE

Love, Loved, Beloved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Love, are you excited? This will be the best night for me, for you and for our precious munchkin there.” A lady in her early 30’s asked while exchanging her looks at a child in her fifth year and to the gentleman wearing his black and white elegant suit.

 

“Excited, is an understatement my dear, I will treasure each and every moment of this night until we grow old together with our little munchkin here.” the gentleman while trying to carry the child in his arms.

 

Beyond happiness was imprinted to their faces as they walk through out the door of the most humble house she has ever seen, the love he has for his wife and for the child is visible through his teary eyes as he drive them to the most promising place as they describe this night, and no one can tell how much important this to them.

 

The road was full of lights from the different refined cars as they parade on their designated lots and those mini fairy lights that shines like a bright stars hanging on the street lights of the dock, the moon reflects on the clear sea where you can see one of the most delighted cruise ship, this place is really one of a kind. People wearing their classic gown full of glitters and expensive tuxedos are seen everywhere she looks at, but the smile of the certain people would never leave her own eyes that make them outstand those people around them.

 

Her tears keeps on flowing on that scene before her eyes, her chest keep on aching and her heart might burst out any moment of this special night according to that certain people, she keeps on glancing every now and then on the lady wearing her most precious smile on the sight of that gentleman and the child in front of her, those smiles brought something inside her, she wants to hug her and keep her forever.

 

The celebration begins inside the cruise ship, demure laugh and slow rock music will be heard across it, the gentleman lend his right hand to the lady and offers her to dance to the sound of the music. She accepted it and as they dance and drawn their selves to their own world wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter