Am I the for having a thing with my boss?

One Side Love

Jihyo's POV 

     Lately, I am so stressed out and so tired from work. I just want to get things done quickly but none of my coworker are helping. Even though I am their Team Leader, some of them are not listening to me so I need to talk to my boss. I need to ask him his opinion on how to handle an employee that are diffcult to work with. I was in my desk thinking about to go to his office or not. One of my coworker came to me and ask if I am okay, I replyed "I am here so I guess". He laughed at me and left. I was about to take my Lunch break but I saw my boss so we talked and told me to see him in his office.

My boss is really handsome, gentle but married. Even though I have a boyfriend, I have a really big crush on my boss so it's really hard to talk to him. He is like 5' 10" tall and addicted to workout (GYM). 

So I walked into his office and there he is sitting on his chair looking very handsome. I though to myself, I will be the luckiest person in the world if i am his wife. I have so many thought in my head about what if he is the father of my child and everything. Then he woke me up from my fantasy.

By the way, Kim JoongKook is my boss!!

End of Jihyo's POV

Boss: Hey Jihyo, how are you?

Jihyo : I am fine. thank you How about you?

Boss: I am okay. I just want to see you because.......

He didn't continue and just typing in the computer

Jihyo: Are you going to continue or what? Should I leave? I am bothering you? What can I do for you Boss?

Boss: You can help me by giving me a hug (Smiley face and wink)

Jihyo: You want me to give you a hug but you didn't even close the cutains! (Kind of raised her voice)

Boss : Calm down baby, I will close it and can you please shut the door?

After Jihyo shut the door, Jongkook give her a big hug and he said "I miss you, you didn't come see me today when you came in so I just call you in my office so that I can see you. BTW I like it when you called me Boss but I don't think it appropriate for work (Winked)". Jihyo was like you are the boss so even if you don't like it you got no choice. They hugged for like 5 minutes and Jongkook whispered in her "I got turn on because you called me Boss." That made Jihyo smile and give him a kiss. They are in his Office for almost 2 hours and nobody knows their little secret! 

How long do you think they can keep their Secret?

Am I the for having a thing with my married Boss? 

Enjoy the story and let me know in the comment. Thank you!!!