One Side Love

One Side Love

Song Jihyo's POV 

I was lying in my bed and waiting for his text. One hour passed, two hour passed and still nothing from him. I don’t know why but I am kind of upset that he didn't text me. After 3 hours passed, I finally got a text from him. First of all, he is not my boyfriend, he is my boss. Also, the most important thing is I have a boyfriend and his name is Gary. If he knew this, he would be really mad at me.

 

Okay, let me introduce my boss and crush. His name is Kim Jong Kook and he is 5 9” tall. He got muscle and he is kind of addicted to gym (work out). He's got tan skin and I am jealous. He is good at his work and he is the boss. He is strict at work but he is really nice to me. 

Today is Friday and I am really excited because we are not working this weekend and I get to go on a date with my boyfriend. In the meeting, they mention that Eun hye would be back in our office and she would work closely with Jong kook Oppa. as soon as they mention her name, I feel like I am going to die. I don’t want to see her and I don’t want her to come back. Why would she come back after leaving for a year? Why??? Can anyone give me an explanation? I was talking to myself  in my head. After we left the meeting, I went to my friend and she told me that she is really excited that Eun Hye is coming back to our office because she said that Jong Kook oppa needs someone to take care of him and Eun Hye is the best for Jong Kook Oppa. I was disappointed she is supposed to be my friend, however; she does not know that I have feelings for Jong kook oppa. I can’t tell anyone because they would think that I am cheating on my boyfriend and I don’t want other people to judge me so I kept it to myself. 

 

Do you know why I like Jong kook oppa? At first, I didn’t even think of him as a man but as time passed by he suddenly became a man to me and I noticed every little thing that he did for me. He is kind and gentle. He doesn't want me to get hurt and he gives me a hug everyday before he goes home. Whenever I have problems, I go to him and he listened everythings that I have to say and he gives me advice. He helped me with my work and he always has an answer for me. He is like a google for me! He even helped me practice English. Did I mistaked his kindness as love or maybe he likes me too? (I really do need help from your guy.) 

 

I tried my best to ignore him today so I made myself busy, also he didn’t even notice me or maybe he is trying to ignore me too. We didn’t talk today and he went home without saying bye or without giving me a hug. I am very disappointed in him. How can he ignore me like that? Is that because Eun Hye is coming back?? I went home and got myself dinner and decided to spend the night at home. After waiting for three hours, I got a text and it’s him!! It is Jong kook oppa!!!

 

“Hey, Jihyo-ah are you okay today? I was kind of worried about you, you seem like you did not want to talk to me so I left. Is everything okay with your boyfriend?”

 

He even knows that I have a boyfriend so why would he worry about me? Did he like me like I do? My heart drops when I see his text!! Maybe he just cares for me and worries about me as a coworker.

 

I don’t know when, how, or why but I think I fall for you!! I love you is the word that I wanted to say to you but I don’t think It would happen. 

If I really fall for him, would that be cheating?