chapter 2

WHY IS THE HOT GUY BESIDE ME NOT TALKING TO ME?!
You were standing outside your classroom taking deep breaths, very nervous. The teacher is already inside preparing to introduce you to the class. "class! Quiet!!!...." the teacher shrieked, very annoyed. Finally, the students stopped talking and paid attention to the teacher. The teacher turned her head to face you. She smiled at you encouragingly, "class, we have a new student," You took a deep breath, put on your best smile, and walked into the class. All heads turned to face you, "just another ," the queenkas said loudly. You turned to glare at them. "annyeonghasehyo! ----- immida!" you beamed at the rest of the class. Suddenly, you spotted L.joe amongst the students. You met eyes with him, your eyes widened in shock. He winked at you, you blushed and looked away. "-----, go take a seat," the teacher ordered softly. L.joe pointed the empty seat beside him, all the girls in class gasped, jealous. *i wont want the girls to hate me* you thought. You walked in the direction of L.joe, he looked at you expectantly, the girls shot daggers deep into your back. But you walked past him, and sat down on the seat behind him. L.joe turned back to face you, "you'll regret not sitting with me, cutie pie," he winked at you for the upteen time. "i wont want to have haters on the first day of school," you shrugged innocently. *she's cuter than i thought,* L.joe thought secretly as he turned back to face the front. You were listening attentively to the teacher. Suddenly, "miss, your sitting on my seat," someone whispered harshly in your ear. You turned around, only to see L. You gasped. He pulled you off your seat roughly, then sat down on the seat before you could. You looked at him, flaring your nostrils cutely. L just smirked like nothing happened. All eyes were on you, "serves her right for sitting on L's seat" the queenkas talked loudly, purposely for you to hear. You ignored them and looked around awkwardly before sitting down on the seat beside L. L.joe's shoulders slumped in disappointment. *i thought she would sit beside me* All the girls whined in jealousy. "i dont like girls sitting beside me," L hissed in your ear. You gave him the do-i-look-i-care look. "you'll regret it," L said, and smirked. "we'll see," you blinked at him innocently. L's heartbeat raced, *why am i feeling like this?* ####################### Hey, hope you guys like this chappie. Do subscribe! ;)