Crash Into Me

You Are My Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She pulls on her hair and frowns. “Ouch, my head,” she groans.

She looks around, startled and confused. “Where am I?” She recognizes that she is inside her vehicle, but what she sees outside of it is completely unfamiliar. Structures that look foreign, people who look like her but not exactly, and an atmosphere that is bewildering.

She tries to start her vehicle but it just whirs and hums. It wouldn’t start. She opens her vehicle and struggles to get out, whimpering. She checks the vehicle’s motor and finds several burnt wires.

Realizing that there is no possible way to fix it, she decides to walk instead. Go where? She has no idea. All she knows is that staying there will not get her anywhere.

Strolling in uncommon territory aroused her curiosity, she keeps looking around, occasionally bumping into people and getting yelled at. “Watch where you’re going,” most of them growled. But just ignores them and continues on her journey to nowhere.

That was until a girl comes and tackles her down to the ground with a crash.

“You’re lost, aren’t you?”

She stares at the girl and blinks, trying to figure out a proper answer.

“Okay, either you’re lost or you’re looking for a plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter