2. Confession

Hold Me

*phone vibrating*

 

 

“Hello Sojung unnie....” I answered the phone.

“Oh hey! How's your day?? Did the teacher bit you~~” She giggled on the phone and teased me at the same time as she thought I was late for school.

“Sojung unnie...”

“Yesss~~” she said with a voice of curiosity.

“Un-fortunately...I reached on time” I smirked. “Huuh??” she said incredulously made me want to laugh out loud. At that time I wanted to meet her and see her face of amazement.

“Okay okay! You win!” She continued with her funny voiced. “Yeah I can sense that you admit it” I replied.

“Sojung unnie..”

“Hmmm..what is it?” She respond. “Umm I want to tell you something..” I said as I wanted to tell her about what happened to me today. I don't really understand if I should tell her or not but I'm afraid if she teased me more. I'm still a lil bit astonished about the kiss and everything.

“Yess what is it dear?” She said again. Arghh I can't say it.

 

“Nothing...” I suddenly changed my mind and failed to tell her the incident.

“Hey Hwang Eunbi... Just tell me!” “It's nothing...” I said again.

“Come on...you can trust me, I know you have something to talk about and I can listen to you” She spoke out straightly but still I couldn’t. I took a look at my watch and continued “Sojung unnie, I’m sorry but I have to go now, dinners are ready now so byeee~~” after saying finish I immediately turn off the call and sighed.

What should I do?

I walked out from my room and headed to the my way to canteen. Having a first kiss with a girl what happened to me...aiiish this is crazy!!!! Aahh I hope that was just a prank but what if they a kept a camera and published out...Noooo I’m ruined!! I sho-

I tripped on my way for having too many thoughts about the incident. A bruise on my leg for losing my world. Ahh what an unlucky day. I blew the wound softly and then tried to stand up.

“Hey! Are you alright???” A girl came to me and raised me up. “Oh thank you very mu-” I stopped when I saw her face. The same girl, the same person, the one who pressed her lips on mine. Oof what is she doing here??!! Is she living here too? How come I didn’t know her!! Arghhh what on earth is this!!!

“Hello again Eunbi or Sinb???” She nicely spoke out to me with the same smile on her face, exactly like the last time. She acted like nothing happened. I put one pace backward and looked down.

“Umm thank-thank you for helping me” I exclaimed and ran away from the place though my legs didn’t really feel good. I never knew I would meet her again, even in the dorm. So she always saw me while I didn’t even know her??. I hid myself all the way even in the canteen from her. I finished my dinner as fast as I can and ran into my room immediately.

I sat on my chair letting out a heavy sighed. How small this world is! I put out my books and started to do my homeworks. I have a plenty of homework to submit on tomorrrow so I need to finish it tonight.

After an hour, I finished half of my homework then I checked my phone and found there was a one new message from unknown number and pressed to open it.

Unknown number : I’m sorry.

I have no idea who is it.

I reply back : Who are you??

Then after a minute I recieve a message again.

Unknown number : Oh I’m Jung Yerin your dorm mate and we have met an hour ago too.

Wait! She-she even got my number already!!!! What is her intention!!! What should I do...should I reply her back?? If I don’t it would be rude...aisshhhh I jumped to my bed and rolled over thinking what should I do. I checked my phone again.

Unknown number : I guess you remember me now.

Unknown number : I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.

What should I do?!!!

I reply back : It’s okay...I know everything was just misunderstood.

Unknown number : yeah it was... But what happened in the bathroom wasn’t.

What!!

Unknown number : I do really like you Eunbi.

Huhhh!! What is happening?!!! I reply back : I’m sorry???

Unknown number : I like you Eunbi. I have been noticed you after we bumped into each other on the first day.

First day??!!! Wait she is the one I bumped into a girl in the hallway on the first day of our school!!!! This can’t be. I was too clumsy at that time...arrhhhhh

Unknown number : Eunbi... Will you be my girlfriend??

Wtf!! Did she just ask me to be her girlfriend!????....Noooo what should I do! I should reject her but I will hurt her feelings.

Unknown number : Eunbi...

Sorry

I reply back : I’m sorry. I don’t think I can be your girlfriend. I have no intention to fall in love again, I hope you understand.

Unknown number : Eunbi... Just give me a chance. I’ll never hurt you.

I’m sorry 

 

*Phone vibrating*

“Hello...” I answered the phone call.

“Eunbi... Are you studying??” Sojung unnie asked.

“Honestly, I don’t...” I told the truth because I couldn’t study because of Yerin unnie. The kissed and her cofession were the only thing that got into my mind.

“Why Eunbi?? I thought you have many homework to hand over to the teacher.... Tell me what things bother you? I guess you have something to tell me..” Sojung unnie said. I guess I should tell everything about the incident and cofession maybe she could help me too.

“Sojung unnie.... Umm...actually... A girl has been disturbing me” I timidly said. “Who's that girl?? Don’t let someone drag you into things that can interrup your study” Sojung unnie admonisnhed me but her words were a lil above my problems.

“A girl just confessed to me that she like me” I just said hastily.

“What!!??” She questionly said. “Confession?”

“Yess Sojung unnie... She has been texting also I don’t know where she had got my number...” I couldn’t said out we had a kissed.

“Okay okay... Calm down, do you want me to talk to her and ask her to leave you because I know you would feel guilty and unable to shoo away her” She kindly replied me back which I didn’t really expect from her. She would teased me over and over but she took it serious this time.

“Okay...i’ll send you her number..”

“Yess Eunbi go do your homework peacefully now, and don’t check your phone until you complete it...you hear my word~~~??” Sojung unnie said. “Copy that~~ hahahaha” I ended the call and give out the number. I saw four new message from Yerin unnie but as Sojung unnie already asked me I immediately switch off my phone and started to do my work.

It is strange how come someone like a person like me. But I felt sorry for her.

 

..

 

Sojung : Hey

Yerin : Who are you?

Sojung : I have heard from my friend that you just confessed to her and disturb her studying.

Yerin : Oh so you are Eunbi's friend...

Sojung : Yeah. I want you to stop it. It will be good for you and her, find someone, other than Eunbi because she’ll never love you back.

Yerin : Who are you to tell me stop loving her? It’s between us not you. Is she not into girls? If she isn’t then i’ll make her.

Sojung : You don’t know Eunbi as much as I do so just give up already.

Yerin : Wait.. Are you jealous??

Sojung : what??!! I’m not jealous of your pathetic love for her. I just don’t want someone who will just hurt her and leave away.

Yerin : I’ll never hurt her. I truly love her...with all my heart.

Sojung : So you do really love her or are you just palying?

Yerin : I told you I love her. Why would I play with her...

Sojung : Hmmm

Yerin : You should help me instead of arguing

Sojung : Ptfff What are you talking about? Why would I do that...

Yerin : I don’t know who you really are but I can see that you may be Eunbi’s best friend because you really care about her. Please just help me, I promise I would make her happy, I promise I would never do something to hurt so please.

Sojung : huh?? I know nothing. Don’t expect something from me. She won’t fall for you even if I help you. It’s up to her.

Yerin : I see.

Sojung : I only have a tiny hope for you, there’s really no big chance for you to get into her heart. But first, go make it up to her.

Yerin : Oh thank you..umm i’m Jung Yerin and you? Sojung : Sojung...kim sojung

Yerin : thank you again Sojung-unnie.

Sojung : I'm not helping you Jung Yerin!

 

.

 

Thank you for reading and subscribing my story<33 I would be very if you left a comment of what you think about my story!!! have a nice day:)