1. Unexpected

Hold Me

 

 

 

*phone vibrating*

. .

 

“Helloo....???”

“HEY! ITS 8AM!!!!” A girl on the phone just shouted on my ear.

“Whhhaat...??”

“HWANG EUNBI DO YOU REALLY WANNA DIE!!” She yelled.

“Wa-it a min....no no no nooo!!” I realized I was still laying on my bed and also about to late for school!! I immediately jumped off from my bed and ended the call. Omg! Sh*t! I put on my uniform as fast as I can and ran into the bathroom to clean up my face. Oof!!! I still can’t really become accustomed to it! It's been a month now since our first entry started and recently I have a habit of waking up late but I never cross my limits.

I’m dead i'm dead, with a thought in my mind I avoided all my disappointed dorm mate who were on my way they were my seniors and already graduated. Luckily, I rushed to school and reached it just on time. Phewwww I'm relieved.

After my second class was finished, our recession started. I took a walk alone to the restroom that Yuna unnie fell asleep during the class and carried on. She was the only friend I had. Honestly, I'm a lil bit introvert so I hardly have friends but Yuna unnie jumped into me and helped me befriend with her.

By the time I entered it, there was a considerable girls and I felt a lil bit shy so I stepped into one of the door silently behind them. I sit and waited for awhile until the room became silence. As the noise were gone, I stayed in peace which I was desiring all day long.

I went out and washed my hands, looking around. Surprisingly, it was really quite though the recess wasn't still over but I was happy. I dry my hands and then about to walk out from the room to go back, clenching the door knob. Haa?? It won’t work!! Is it broken by those girls or someone lock it??!! Did they don't notice me I am still inside???! Sh*t!! What should I do!!! I pushed and pulled around but it couldn’t work.

While I was troubling with the door knob and out of mind, I heard a footstep from my back then I was pleased for not being stucked alone. I turned back to see who it was.

An unfamiliar face, approaching me with a smiling on her face, seemed like she didn't want me to worry about it. But then she became closer and closer to me and I began to panic a lil bit. It was silent and I felt awkward. I took one step backward and took more until I leaned against the door. I didn't know what she was trying to do but I was able to feel her warmed breathe because she was too close and I was under her chin as I bent my leg trying to walk away.She stopped me by landing her hands on my shoulder. I stopped grazing the floor and hastily glanced up to look her face clearer.

Wait..she doesn't look like a student from our section and it's a new face. Though I don't really have a friends in our school, i'm able to classify who attend in our section. What is she doing here??

A moment of silence took time between us so I tried to speak up. “Umm..excused me?? Can you move away please??” I timidly asked but looked as if she didn't care my words.

“I’m sorry...? Seems like the door knob is broken so-”I suddenly felt her hand and made me stopped, then I looked away but rubbed my hand to make an eye contact with her, our eyes met but I felt a hot on my cheeks and uncomfortableness. Then she gently pressed her lips on mine. It was soft than I thought and smell really good like strawberry.

Wtf! What is happening!!! She kissed me!?

I realized everything was already dark as I closed my eyes when she was about to kiss. But, I didn't understand what was happening and pushed her away. I wiped my lips and she looked confuse but I was more. I turned away and reached the door knob again. Luckily it work fined so I ran out immediately and left her alone.

After running out, I wasn’t really surprised anymore on how the door knob was suddenly locked because I saw some other section girls behind waiting for their friend. Hah! It was a plan to locked us together. What a loser play!! No I kissed a girl!

I laid on my desk, trying to get rid off everything. But it couldn't work and the smell of her was still remain in my nose. She really hit my nerve and I can’t stop myself. I hate the situation where they put me. I hate her. I hate them all. I couldn't take off the kiss. Arghh it was my first kiss. The scene of our kiss was still remain inside my head. My body could still quiver for what happened. Naaa What am I supoesed to do??!!

 

 

 

Thank you for reading my poor story:)