fin.

forgot something?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun could only smile at the sight that greeted her.

As she leaned against the kitchen counter, the older girl watched as Seungwan panicked, flitting from one room to another - desperately trying to gather her stuff and get dressed properly at the same time.

The younger girl had a meeting with some producers and was supposed to have coffee with the other members right after. But blame it on the cold weather and the warm cuddles they shared last night, Seungwan managed to oversleep and was now running late for her schedule.

Finally coming out of her (their) bedroom, Seungwan looked slightly out of breath - hair fanning across her face and sweater slightly askew from hurrying to shrug it on.

Without any warning, Joohyun felt the familar fluttering sensation in her chest and couldn't stop the lovestruck smile that formed on her lips.

Her girlfriend was too adorable.

"Earth to Hyunnie. You still there, baby?"

The trance was broken by the very subject of her lovey dovey thoughts. Seungwan was smiling at her from her place at the kitchen table, the smug look she was sending her way told Joohyun that her girlfriend knew just what she was thinking about.

"Don't look at me like that. You're already late." Joohyun said distractedly, attempting to control the growing flush on her cheeks.

As if reminded by the situation, Seungwan groaned and was suddenly back to hurrying, putting on her shoes before heading towards their front door.

Wanting to walk her out, Joohyun moved from her spot as well. And as she walked around their dorm, she spotted Seungwan's phone laying discardedly on their couch. Hurriedly picking it up, the older girl tried to catch up with her girlfriend before she could leave without it.

"Wan, you forgot something."

Seungwan turned around, facing her suddenly with one hand on the doorknob. Joohyun could feel herself blushing under Seungwan's intense gaze befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter