Day Two- School.

The forbidden and most utterly embarrassing diary of Lee Taemin.

 

12.01 am.

I’m sooooo sleepy, MINHO WILL YOU STOP SNORING!? School starts tomorrow, I mean today, and I don’t want to be latee!!!  Especially on the first day! The teacher will be really angry at me, and no girls will like me, and I’ll just forever be a loser. Asdsgstehfgjhulhjkfgsjklfjl.  /rage

And my mind can’t seem to sleep. It’s too busy thinking I guess.  Why the heck can’t my mind just sleep?! I’ll set the alarm at 5 so I’ll have enough time to get ready. School starts at 7 and I’ll take a while.

 Arrrgghhhh, I’m just gonna close my eyes then... and hope to fall asleep…

-----

2.43 am.

Dammit Minho, you snore like a pig. I know! I’ll cover his nose for 10 seconds so he’ll stop! *covers Minho’s nostrils*

Ewewewewew his snot went on my finger! Yuuuuucccccccck. But at least he stopped snoring.

And that’s not it, he pulled my arm away from his face and cuddled it. Well I guess now I’d have to sleep with one arm being held by my favourite hyung.

Awwwww, I just realised how cute he looked… He’s such a cool dude.  When he’s usually competing for something, he can get so mean and aggressive… but when he sleeps, he looks so peaceful. And calm… and so adorable.

Ok. Less than 3 hours till I have to get up. Better get back to sleep.

-----

6.30 am.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* OMO I JUST WOKE UP AND IT’S 6.30?! I ONLY HAVE HALF AN HOUR! AND IT TAKES 20 MINUTES TO RUN TO SCHOOL! MINHO, IT’SYOU’RE YOUR FAULT! *Ajdsjkghjklahvgsjldashklfakcnjjalfkskaskjd* /RAGE

Ok now where’s my clothes?! Let me ask Minho.

“YAH, MINHO HYUNG! WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?! THE ONES YOU WASHED YESTERDAY?!”

“I didn’t wash anything yesterday.” Minho groaned, confused. “I thought Jonghyun was supposed to do the washing.”

REALLY? JONGHYUN?! THAT SLOB NEVER DOES ANYTHING HE’S TOLD TO DO! I SWEAR IF HE DIDN’T WASH MY CLOTHES I’M GONNA KILL HIM AND NOT GIVE HIM ANY ICE CREAM. ><
And my ice cream is very special.

-----

Jonghyun was sitting on the couch, ready for school. “JONGHYUNNNNNNNNN HYUNG WHERE’S MY UNIFORM?!” I screamed. I’m running out of time, it’s now 6.40!

“Whoops Taeminnie, I forgot to do the wash yesterday. I was too busy being awesome.” He let out a small chuckle and smirked. “I think they’re in the dirty pile, near the toilet.”

Without thinking, I bolted to the pile of clothes, and dove in, searching for a pair of pants and a white shirt. It turns out they were at the bottom of the pile! Yay I found them! OH NO IT’S 6.45.

I can see Onew, Minho, Key and Jonghyun hyungs all ready, standing near the door.

“Yah Taemin! You’re gonna be late~” Key hyung was teasing me.

“Taemin, we’re going to go first, ok? Seeing as you’re not ready yet.” Onew then proceeded to say.

“NOOOO DON’T LEAVE MEEE!” I begged. It didn’t seem like they heard me because they shut the door and set off for school, without glancing back.

----

Ahhhh! I left my bag upstairs! And I still need to get some lunch and get changed! I’m going to be SO late for school.

----

7.30 am.

“Now where is Taemin, on the first day of school? Already late?” asked the teacher, Mrs Jeong.

“HEERRREEE!!” I yelled as loud as I can, while still running towards the class. I was panting like  a madman, who just ran a marathon. “I’m sorry *pants* Mrs Jeong, *pants* I promise not to *pants* be late again.”

“Not good Mr Lee. Being late means a detention later on. See me at lunch.”

I was too tired to think, after that 5km run here, I’m dying! And I’m going to be pretty sleepy, only with around 5 hours of sleep last night.

I took a seat next to a new girl. She looked kind of pretty. I’ll talk to her later.

I hope today’s lessons aren’t that hard or boring, I might fall asleep…

---

1.15 pm.

Well the lunch bell just rang and everyone went out.

As Jonghyun passed my class he said with his all-knowing smirk:- “Good luck Taemin, I heard that Jeong can be real mean with detentions sometimes.” *sigh* This was partly his fault so I’ll find a way to get him back.

-----

 I’m supposed to be outside and eating but NO, I’m stuck here doing detention. This is so fun.

“Taemin, I want you to write out ‘I will never ever ever ever ever ever be late to school ever again’ 100 times. I will check that you have finished before you could go out and have your lunch.” Mrs Jeong ordered with a stern voice, with no sort of sympathy in her voice at all. Wow, how could such person be so cold?

This is going to be one LONG day. I picked up my pen and unwillingly wrote 3 unreadable messy lines, then dozed off into a small nap. I’ll definitely be in more trouble now.

-----

2.00 pm.

I woke up to the sound of laughter, and it seemed to come from every direction.

Confused, I opened my eyes to see the class and my hyungs crowding around me, all roaring with laughter.

“Taemin, ahahaha, you should really take a good look at yourself,” Key said to me, in between his laughs.

“Here a mirror,” that new girl who I thought looked pretty handed me one, which was unexpected. She was giggling as well, covering with her hand. She does look kind of cute. Maybe.

“Thanks,” I thanked her and took a look at the mirror. I saw a weird looking old man with a huuuuuge moustache and a fat thick monobrow  staring back at me. OH MY GOD. THAT IS ME.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” I let out a loud shriek and everyone laughed even harder. “THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!” Everyone ignored me and continues on with their raucous chuckles and snickers.

This year is gonna be the end of me…

-----

4.45 pm.

I decided to take the long way home, away from everyone. I’ve been embarrassed enough for today. I don’t want to see anyone who could make me feel worse.

-----

6.00 pm.

I took a quick shower, wore clothes, took some food and went inside my room. I don’t want to show my face to the others. They’ll just bring up that event again.

So I just laid on my bed, until I fell asleep, wondering what tomorrow will bring me…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOHOOO THIS WAS DONE IN A FEW HOURS

And it's pretty long- nearly 1100 words. 

Hope you liked it~