Chapter 2

Mistakenly in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“W-Wait, w-we’re riding that?” Somin looked at Jiwoo in disbelieve.

Jiwoo looked backed at her with her eyebrow rose high.

“Yeah? You okay with it?” Jiwoo asked Somin who had wide open and looked at Jiwoo questioningly.

“I-I’ve never rode a motorcycle before, a-and I’m kindda afraid of speed.”

Jiwoo gave her the infamous blank look before she wen to her bike, opened the trunk under the sit and took out a spare helmet and handed it to Somin.

“Don’t worry, I won’t let you fall, now, put that on and hopped in.”

Somin could only stood there and spacing out, she still can’t believe that Jiwoo asked her to put the helmet and wanted her to hop in to the motorcycle. Jiwoo gave her a chuckled as Somin didn’t seem to be able to move, she helped her put the helmet and guided her to sit behind her.

Even when she sat down already, she was still in dazed and didn’t do anything other than sat there quietly.

“Hold on tight, you surely will fall if you didn’t”

Somin glared at Jiwoo who was actually dare to give her a playful smirk. Somin then hesitantly put her arms around Jiwoo’s jacket and held it tightly. Jiwoo chuckled at her before taking the said hands and wrapped it around her waist tightly making Somin’s body pressed against her.

“Wouldn’t want you to fall down princess.” Jiwoo softly said which made Somin blushed madly.

“S-Shut up.” Jiwoo gave her a laugh, Somin blushed even harder, she can’t believe that she actually found Jiwoo’s laugh loveable.

After their small banter, Jiwoo then her motorcycle and Somin quickly hugged her even tighter, with one last warning, Jiwoo finally drove her vehicle away from the campus area.

Somin had her eyes close tight as Jiwoo drove away, all she could hear was the passing winds around her as Jiwoo increases her speed, she tightens her grip which made Jiwoo stiffen a little.

Jiwoo slowed her speed a little before she looked behind her a little checking out on Somin.

“You should relax a little, it’s fine, just enjoy the ride.”

Jiwoo was half shouting so Somin could hear her, Somin loosen up her grip a little and tried to open her eyes, as Jiwoo kept driving in a peaceful pace, Somin started to relax and she even enjoyed the sunset, she gotta admit, that was a nice view, but she had no intention to tell Jiwoo that.

Somin kept pressing her head on Jiwoo’s shoulder, the woman had a nice built, it was slim yet sturdy, it made her safe, and Somin liked it. She looked at Jiwoo from the side mirror, her small eyes looked softer from a close distance like this, Somin was mesmerized, she then realized why so many people fell for Jiwoo, she is indeed charming and attractive.

Somin was still in her reverie when Jiwoo slowed down until she stopped completely when they arrived at a restaurant. Somin blankly followed Jiwoo’s instruction to get down from the vehicle.

“Here, let me help you.” Jiwoo then helped Somin took off her helmet, she made sure to do it softly, didn’t want to ruin Somin’s makeup.

“Sorry about the hair.” Jiwoo muttered a little as she saw Somin’s now messy hair.

“It’s fine, I’m gonna tied it up anyway.” Somin reached out for the hair band from her bag and silently tied her hair as she waited for Jiwoo to fix her appearances too, and Somin found it extremely unfair, as Jiwoo looked so fine even after she took out the helmet.

“I hope you’re fine with Chinese food?”

“Yeah it’s fine, I like Chinese food, I was just surprise that we’re eating out, y-you didn’t say anything earlier.”

Jiwoo blushed a little and scratch her hair.

“S-Sorry, I got hungry while driving, so I thought about taking you out for dinner while in our way.”

Okay Somin didn’t mean to blushed but Jiwoo looked so adorable and so she can’t help it.

Somin muttered a small “no problem, I was hungry too.” Before she let Jiwoo leaded her inside the said restaurant.

As they were inside, they were greeted by the waiter who seems familiar with Jiwoo, they were escorted inside and to Somin’s surprise it was the private room, Somin knew that Jiwoo was loaded, Matt told her, she just didn’t know she was that loaded.

They then sat their self on the chair and quickly looked at the menus. Somin found out that Jiwoo didn’t like cucumber and broccoli which was coincidentally also something that she detests, Jiwoo offered to order it for them which Somin gladly agreed, so Jiwoo took the liberty to order for them before she handed back the menu book and let the waiter out to serves their orders.

“So, Somin, why don’t you tell me about yourself?” Jiwoo sipped her tea while waiting for Somin’s answer.

“I-I, w-well, what do you want to know?”

“Okay, for starter, why would you asked me to be your girlfriend?”

Somin should just shut , now she didn’t know what to tell the younger.

Somin quickly drown her tea nervously, she didn’t even realize that it was pipping hot, as soon as she dumbly drank it, she almost spit it out as the tea burned her tongue and she even spill it and wetting her pants. She was just about to dab tissue on her burning mouth as Jiwoo beat her to do so.

“Hey careful! You could’ve hurt yourself.” Jiwoo gently wiped Somin’s mouth with cloth and her other hand placed on top of Somin’s head patting her head softly, Somin looked at Jiwoo’s attractive pair of eyes and almost forgot that she just burned her tongue. Jiwoo looked genuinely worried and Somin was so touched by it.

“Here, drinks some water, it will help.” Jiwoo handed her a glass of water which Somin gladly accepted, she still can’t believe that Jiwoo was so gentle with her and the pat on her head, it might be her new favourite.

“T-Thanks, I’m alright now.” Somin shyly muttered under her breath, Jiwoo smiled a little at her before pulled her hand from Somin’s head and went back to her seat, Somin felt the emptiness as soon as Jiwoo left her and she didn’t like it one bit.

Thankfully, their order came shortly after, they waited patiently as the waiters served their order. Somin glanced over at Jiwoo’s side and giggled a little, Jiwoo’s eyes were wide in anticipating, she looked like a kid waiting for her foods and her pouted lips when she saw her favourite dish isn’t there yet made Somin wanted to screamed as she looked so adorable.

“You’re cute.” Somin told Jiwoo when they were left alone again.

Jiwoo looked at her with her red cheeks and huffed loudly.

“I’m not cute.” Somin giggled even more as Jiwoo pouted even more, really, if only Jiwoo could she herself, she would understand how adorable she looked to Somin.

As their orders finally filling in, Jiwoo welcome Somin to eat which the older gladly agree to, she was also hungry after all.

They ate in silence, if Somin could guess, Jiwoo was too hungry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter