Guidelines

Magic Shop KRP

 Please read through the rules carefully! Thank you! 

☆*: .。. General Rules .。.:*☆

— Mun and Muses must be to join the roleplay.

— We accept all face claims except those who are controversial, have stated they do not want to be roleplayed, or the deceased. Those enlisted are allowed, but please keep is as realistic as you can. 

— If you or your character is being bullied or targeted by someone in the community, report it to the admins right away as we will take absolute immediate action. 

— DISCLAIMER : Admins have the right to decline applications should your muse have a record of being on hiatus more than being active. It is also within our rights to not entertain any applications should we be met with rude behavior through your form of contact and will not hesitate to put you on our blacklist. 

☆*: .。. Applying and Reserving .。.:*☆

— Please subscribe to this story so we can start processing your application! 

— Anonymous reservations are allowed as long as a password is provided. All reservations last for 72 HOURS (3 DAYS).

— If you are unsure on which face claim to use, feel free to send us your options and we will put up a poll for one (1) day. Please remember we will welcome you with open arms regardless your face claim!

— The waiting period is 2 weeks before asking and applying for your second muse.

— You are not allowed more than 2 characters. If you are caught sneaking more into the roleplay, you will be banned and blacklisted. Though if you are active enough, message the admin account and we’ll consider giving a third based on your activity. 

— Please state in both applications if you are a moving relationship!

— You can’t have more than one muse of a group (ex. if you have txt’s soobin, you can’t have txt’s beomgyu. This also includes ex-members from the same group.) 

☆*: .。. Your Account .。.:*☆

— Please do not use nicknames, symbols, emojis, or special fonts in your account name as it makes it harder to tag you in groups! 

— Please put the crystal ball emoji somewhere in your profile, or ‘the magic shop’ to show you’re with us!

— To protect those who are underage in our community, if you are over the age of 18, please put a checkmark emoji on your profile. Make sure adult themes between your characters are consensual, any harassment will not be tolerated. 

— After the admins have accepted your contact request and have added you into the groups, you have 72 HOURS (3 DAYS) to make your first post and introduction or you will be removed from the roleplay. 

— Do not add anyone outside our roleplay or accept any requests until an admins has announced your arrival. 

☆*: .。. Inside Etiquette .。.:*☆

— Absolutely no god-modding, meta-gaming, bubble roleplaying, or mixing in character and out of character. 

  • god-modding :  is taking control of your muse during roleplay.
  • meta-gaming : describes a mun’s use of real-life knowledge concerning the muse(s) to determine their muse’s actions, when said muse has no relevant knowledge or awareness under the circumstances.
  • bubble roleplaying : sticking to a clique and not actively seeking new connections.

— You are required to update your profile once a week though you can post as many times as you’d like. If your profile has not been updated for more than 7 DAYS, you will be warned for inactivity. If you get this warning 3 times, you will be removed from the roleplay.

— Mature themes ( or triggers) MUST be kept in private; we do have underage muses that are part of the roleplay. 

— Please wait 3 WEEKS before having your muse involved in a romantic relationship. 

— All group chats ( ex. sm town, jyp family, etc. ) MUST be approved by our admin account. 

— All anonymous statements sent to the official tumblr regarding reports or bullying, harassment, or anything of the sort will not be taken as valid. To make any claims like this you need to come straight to the admins and address it. We need to know these claims are valid and made by people in our community and not someone on tumblr trying to anonymously get someone in trouble because they want to give the admins or our community members a hard time. 

— We allow semi AND full hiatuses, a semi-hiatus is for 2 WEEKS and you don’t have to show activity on the feed, but you have to make 1 STATUS POST within that time. A full hiatus is 3 WEEKS, with no posts or interactions, but you must participate in the formal activity check depending on the time that your full hiatus is taken. The p^ssw0rd to join is your favorite movie. It is understood that a hiatus due to mental health can be an in the moment decision. In this case, please don’t be worried to open up to the admins if you need to. The admins are both very understanding of these circumstances. We understand that school and work can be stressful, but roleplay should not be!

— Our formal activity checks are held ONCE A MONTH; the requirements for our activity check are simple. We will also have optional mini events. We will message you directly if you only appear for activity checks.