Dreams

Taemin ²

The images were blurry, unclear. Dark and solemn, the atmosphere was.

He saw a shadow. A sillouette which looks faintly familiar to him. Almost alike him.

He was doing nasty things, the type of things that no one would want to see.

He heard ear piercing screams and shrieks, which sent chills running down his spine.

He had just witnessed the unimaginable. No. This couldn't be possible. It's not true. Is it? Would he believe what he had just seen?

Taemin woke up with a jolt. Those same images of the same mysterious shadow keeps on interrupting his sleeps.

It has been a week now. A week since the first dream happened.

As Taemin done his morning routine of the usual- taking a quick shower- he couldn't help but wonder.

Who can that figure be?

Why is this horrible nightmare recurring every night?

Taemin tried his best to not think about those questions and burried them at the back of his mind, hoping nothing bad will happen.

________________________________________

"TAEMIN WAKE UPPPPP!" Minho was shaking me awake. I felt sweat on my forehead and palms. Was this another nightmare?

"I saw you shaking in your dream. You look scared and so vulnerable!" Minho was talking at lightning speed, words spilling out of his y (lol) mouth. "TAEMIN! Answer me! Are you alright? Gwenchana? Tell me everything, I'll help you! Taemin, my happy dongsaeng! Why are you so quiet recently? 

Taemin peered through his heavy eyelids and saw the worried expression painted on Minho's usually smiling face. He does look very worried. Have I really, really been that quiet and silent recently? Taemin thought. He felt really dizzy, as if someone had placed 10 different textbooks on his head.

"Minho hyung," I managed to breathe. "It's nothing, don't worry. I'm totally fine."

But Taemin could tell that Minho wasn't going to let it go.