Pancakes

Pancakes

Why am I here again?

Jimin was questioning his life choices once again while staring blankly at his group of friends.

Taehyung had invited everyone for a sleepover at his house, which he shares with his cousin Jungkook. At first, he refused to come because of a certain attraction toward a certain someone. Coming up with an excuse of needing to finish a report for school. But Taehyung kept insisting that his sleepover would be boring without his bestfriend. So, after a lot of begging from Taehyung, he accepted the invitation.

So now he is sitting on the couch with Seokjin, Namjoon and Yoongi, waiting for the rest who are going to giving them a fashion show with the clothes available from Taehyung and Jungkook their closets. Well mostly Taehyungs clothes, because Jungkook his clothes are mostly the same. The three boys tried to dress as ridiculously as possible. Not that they did a good job at the ridiculous past.

Hoseok was the first one coming out of the door, dressed in a hot pink skinny jean, which accentuated his well-formed tights, with a neon pink crop top showing his abs and sporting a yellow bandana. While Hoseok was parading his outfit in front of the 4 judges, Jimin could hear two people swallowing. No need to look who it was, because it was obviously Yoongi and Seokjin. They all clapped, and wolf whistled while Hoseok strides in front of them and did a little turn to show al the sides of his outfit. And even gave a wink, just to finish it off.

Next was Taehyung. He was dressed in yellow hot pants topped with a baby blue see-through off shoulder shirt, which left little to the imagination. And he was sporting an oversized lime green pair of sunglasses. He posed at the door first and then did a very feminine walk in front of the clapping judges. And again, Jimin heard someone swallowing, only this time it was Namjoon. He has jet to confess his feelings, but everyone knew that he has the hots for Taehyung. But the latter is waiting for his confession. And while waiting, he enjoyed teasing his hyung. Taehyung took of his sunglasses on the walk was and winked at the blushing man on the couch.

Hoseok and Taehyung lined up beside the door, waiting for the last model. But he didn’t show up. Taehyung walked through the door and yelled up the stairs. “Jungkook come down and show your pretty outfit!”

“But I don’t want to. This is way too embarrassing!”

“What is there to be embarrassed about, Hoseok hyung and I already did our part. Now it’s your turn.”

“I don’t care, I don’t want to.” Taehyungs patience was running thin.

“Jeon Jungkook, you are going to come down now or I am going to drag your annoying down myself!”

It stayed quiet for a few second and then slow footsteps could be heard from the staircase. A blushing Jungkook came down. Not that the judges could see him from the couch, but they heard him.

“You look fine. Stop covering yourself and parade that for the judges. Go!” giving a last push at Jungkooks back, just enough for him to stumble through the doorway.

Jimins throat went dry the moment Jungkook stumbled through the doorway. He looked hella hot and so adorable. Dressed in black swimming trunks with a pink bunny print on it, topped with an ed pink short sleeves blouse showing of his well-formed abs. On top of his head he had pink bunny ears sticking out between his black hairdo.

Jungkook blushed the whole time while parading in front of the rest. Somewhere along his walk he gained a bit of confidence and even took a moment to pose for the judges. Which was welcomed with more wolf whistles and cheering from the guys. Except for Jimin, he was trying to compose himself and only clapped for Jungkook.

Jimin suspected that his outfit was probably picked out by Taehyung. The only person who knew about his crush on the bunny boy. Not that he could have hidden his feelings from his bestfriend. They were inseparable since the first day that they met at the uni. And the fact that Taehyung was smirking at him while Jungkook walked past him, said enough. This was his work.

Taking pity on the youngest of the group, Jimin offered him drink. Which he immediately took and gulped down, not even caring what it was. Jimin felled sorry cause in a way, this was also his fault. Taehyung only forced his cousin in this situation to lure Jimin out. Hoping that he would confess already.

After the little fashion show, they unanimously announced the blushing Jungkook the winner of the fashion show. The guys didn’t bother to change their clothes. Claiming that the outfits were comfortable. Jungkook buttoned up his blouse and sat down on the armrest beside Jimin.

He liked to be close to Jimin, because he was also from Busan and has the same interests. He came to Seoul to study at the uni and his parents arranged a deal with his uncle and aunt to let him live with his cousin, who was already living in Seoul. When he arrived, the door was not opened by his cousin who he expected. It was Jimin who opened the door, thinking that Taehyung had forgotten his keys while going to the convenience store. Jungkook was met with the most handsome guy he has ever seen. While staring at each other for a good minute, Jimin broke the eye contact first and invited him in. “Oh, you must be Taehyung his cousin. I am Park Jimin.” Offering him a hand. Jungkook quickly took his hand and shook it. Jimins hand felt so tiny in his, cute. They held each other’s hand longer than necessary.

“Hi, my name is Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you Jimin-ssi.” “You don’t have to be so formal, just call me hyung.”

“Neh, h-hyung.” Adorable, Jimin thought.

The first few weeks after arriving in Seoul, Jungkook got used to the uni life and living with his cousin and meeting his friends. Noticing that Jimin came over at least 3 times a week just to hang out with Taehyung. When Taehyung wasn’t home yet, Jimin would keep him company and talk about everything and anything that they could think of. He felt so comfortable in Jimins presence. He almost felt like home.

Now back to the current situation. After the show, the guys decided that it was a great idea to play a game. Better said a drinking game, bus driver. It was an easy game, unless you lose in the last round. Because then you had to go in the bus and hoped that your luck was good enough to get yourself out of it as fast as possible.

After 3 rounds of this game Hoseok was wasted and turned into a cuddly being, attaching himself to the nearest person next to him. That was Yoongi, he gave an annoyed groan, but was clearly enjoying the cuddles given to him. Seokjin tried to pry Hoseok from Yoongi so that he could cuddle with him, but the pink clad male wasn’t budging so he opted to just cuddle Hoseoks back. The three of them looked adorable like that.

 As the game came to an end, Taehyung suggested to pick an easy movie to watch. Jimin, Namjoon and Jungkook agreed to it. The other three too busy cuddling each other to care. They opted for a comedy they all had watched before, because they were going to talk through the movie anyway.

As the three cuddle buddies occupied the couch, the other four decided to sit on the ground with several fluffy cushions. Taehyung pulled Namjoon beside him, making himself comfortable and winked at Jimin while doing so. Ugh why is he so obvious, Jimin thought. The only spot left was beside Jimin, not that Jungkook was complaining. While watching the movie, Jimins attention started to drift of. He looked around him and saw that the cuddle buddies had all fallen asleep. Taehyung had put his head on a blushing Namjoons shoulder. Poor hyung, quickly confess already.

Suddenly a sound beside him startled Jimin out of his thoughts. As he turned around, he realised that the sound came from Jungkooks stomach. Jungkook looks sheepish at him. “I am hungry hyung.” Giving the shy bunny smile, the one that always gave Jimin a warm feeling. “I guess that I will be the one to feed you then. Let go to the kitchen.” They stood up simultaneously and walked toward the kitchen. Jungkook sat down on the kitchen counter, all the while following Jimins movements with his eyes.

Even though Jimin wasn’t as good at cooking compared to Seokjin and Yoongi, he knew a few recipes. “What do you want to eat? Sweet or savoury?” Jungkook took a minute to think. “I want something sweet.”

“What about pancakes?” Jungkooks eyes started to shine. “Yes, please. I love pancakes!” Jimin chuckled at his reaction. Cute. “Pancakes it is then.”

As he started to take al the stuff needed to make pancakes, Jimin felt a pair of eyes following his every move. Trying to ignore the staring, he resumed with his task. But when he tried to reach the top cabinet to take out the flour, he stumbled upon the fact that he couldn’t reach it. Stretching himself as far as he could, he still couldn’t reach is. Suddenly he felt a presence pressed against his backside. He froze in place. An arm reached from behind him, grabbing the flour and putting it on the counter for him. As fast as he noticed the others warmth, the same warmth disappeared again.

“Here you go Jiminnie hyung.” Jungkook sat down on his spot again, looking as innocent as always.

His voice made Jimin jump out of his frozen state. “T-thank you, Jungkookie.” Slightly blushing, he went on with his task. Feeling the stares even more intense than before. After 30 minutes the pancakes were done and he put a plate full of pancakes in front of Jungkook, who switched his place on the counter for a seat at the kitchen table.

“Wah Jiminnie hyung, that looks amazing!” Jungkook exclaimed full of admiration toward the pancakes. It was indeed pretty. The stack of pancakes was decorated with fresh fruit and honey. Jimin was proud of the results. “Well, eat up then. They will get cold if you keep staring at it.”

Jungkook grabbed his knife and fork and started to dig in. While cutting his pancakes he noticed that he was the only one with food. A frown started to form on his face. His movements stopped.

“Why did you stop eating?”

“Why am I the only one eating?” pouting as he asked his question. Chuckling Jimin replied “I am not that hungry. You on the other hand are, so eat up.” Jungkook wasn’t satisfied with the answer. Then an idea popped in his head. “Then I will feed you. I don’t like to eat alone.”

Jimin was surprised from his reply. Only to have a piece of pancake shoved against his mouth. Looking confused at Jungkook. “Open up.” Jimin shyly opened his mouth and took the offering.

Jungkook looked happy as Jimin took the bite of pancake. He went back and forth, feeding Jimin pieces of pancake and fruit. Using the same utensils to eat some himself as well. After they were done eating and cleaned up, Jungkook noticed that Jimins face had turned red. “Hyung, are you alright? Why is your face so red?” Putting his palm against Jimins forehead, trying to sense if his temperature had rises or not. Jimin quickly pulled his hand away. “Ahaha.. I am fine Jungkook. It’s just a bit warm in here.” Using his hand to wave a bit of air toward himself. Leaning against the kitchen counter. Jungkook frowned, it was quite cold in the house. How could Jimin feel warm?

“Are you sure hyung? It is quite cold here. Let me check your temperature.” Trying to put his hand back on Jimins head again. As Jimin tried to dodge his hand, he slipped and fell backwards. Jungkook quickly tried to get a hold of him before he fell, but he was to slow, and he ended on top of his hyung. Jimin groaned as he came contact with the kitchen floor and got a second blow when Jungkook landed on him. “Hyung are you hurt? Jiminnie hyung?” Looking franticly at Jimin. Searching the answer in his eyes. As Jimin looked up he looked straight at Jungkooks face. “I am fine, Jungkook-ah.” Jungkook probed himself on his elbows and took a good look at Jimin, to see if he was really alright. His eyes strayed on Jimins slightly chapped but still plush looking lips. Jimin noticed his staring. As he called Jungkooks name, he got no response. The latter obviously occupied staring at his lips. As he bit his lips, he could see Jungkook swallowing. Hoping that he was seeing the signs right, he sat up a bit and softly pressed his lips against Jungkooks.

He felt Jungkook freeze and regretted his action immediately. Pulling away and trying to get away from the shocked latter, who was still lying on top of him, he blamed himself of attacking the younger. Jungkook got out of his shock before Jimin could get away. He was indeed shocked that his beloved Jiminnie hyung had kissed him, but he didn’t dislike it. In fact, he wanted to do it again. Pressing his hyung down again, he initiated the kiss this time. Catching Jimin off guard. Now it was his turn to be surprised. Jeon Jungkook was kissing him on his own accord! What was going on. Was he dreaming?

Jungkook pouted against Jimins lips in lack of response. He pinched Jimins sides, as the latter gasped, he slid his tongue in to his hyungs mouth. Jimin finally responded. Kissing back and letting Jungkook explore his mouth. They both felt on cloud nine, kissing the other. Neither of them wanted to stop. Suddenly they saw a flash. Pulling away as fast as possible, they stood up and face to face with no one other than Taehyung with a phone in his hand. A picture of them kissing on the screen. Both blushing as they realised, they were caught.

“Well well well, finally! Do you guys know how long I have been waiting for this to happen?” Grinning from ear to ear. He looked almost proud.

“Taehyung I can explain. I fell down and he fell on top of me and..” Taehyung interrupted his explanation.

“I don’t care how it happened. I am happy that it finally happened. Now go kiss some more, I have a shy koala to get back to.” He gave them a wink and went back to the living room.

Both boys feeling shy after Taehyung walked away. Not daring to look at the other, so they opted for the flour. Jimin was the first to break the silence.

“Uhm that was awkward. Ha ha..” Rubbing his neck while talking. “Let’s forget…” Before he could finish his sentence, he got interrupted by Jungkook.

“Hyung I felt good. Don’t tell me to forget it.” Sincerity clearly in his voice. He turned his gaze toward Jimin. Looking at him shuffling nervously.

“Please hyung?” He pulled Jimin in his arms. Enveloping him in his embrace. Jimin started to sniffle in Jungkooks embrace. Releasing his hold for a bit to look at Jimin, Jungkook wiped his tears away. Getting worried about his distressed hyung. “Why are you crying hyung? Did I hurt you?” He was answered with a shake of his head. “No, you didn’t hurt me.” Body still shaking a bit.

“Then why are you crying hyung? Don’t tell me you regret kissing me, because I don’t regret a thing.” Panicking a bit, he really didn’t regret a thing. Truth be told, he didn’t want to stop kissing him. Jimins lips felt so good, almost addicting.

“You don’t regret the kiss? You don’t blame me for taking advantage of you?” Jimin looked up at him while still sniffing a bit. Looking at his adorable hyung who fits so perfect in his arms. Jungkook pulled him back into his arms and kissed the top of his head. “No, I don’t regret a thing!” His tone so firm that Jimin finally believed him.

 

After Jimin calmed down, they walked back to the living room. Before opening the door, Jungkook spun around and pulled Jimin in for a quick peck on his lips. Linking their fingers together, he pulled them into the living room. Everyone was hunched around Taehyung and made cooing sounds. Not even noticing them entering the living room.

“What are you guys doing?” The question was returned with five grinning guys.

“Looking at THE picture.” “It took you guys long enough.” “So how was it Jimin?” “Look they are holding each other’s hand.”

Jimin started to blush furiously. He let go of Jungkooks hand and dashed for Taehyungs phone. Taehyung stood up and held his phone above his head. In no way was Jimin able to reach that far. But he was forcing Taehyung down by pulling at his shoulders. “Jungkook get your boyfriend of me!”

Jimin stopped in his fight. Mumbling something under his breath. “What are you saying Jimin?”

He is not my boyfriend yet.” Looking at his feet. Suddenly feeling arms circle around his waist and a head on top of his left shoulder. “Yes I am.” Jimin turned around. Looking hopefully at Jungkook. “You are?” Surprise clearly in his voice. Hoping that he wasn’t dreaming. “Yes, Jiminnie hyung.” Smiling his bunny smile.

A loud applause was immediately heard throughout the living. The hyungs and Taehyung all clapping for the newly formed couple. Jimin pulled him in for a quick peck. Putting their foreheads against each other. Grinning at the latter. The photo completely forgotten.

 

(a month later)

“Ugh can you guys please stop making out in front of me?” Taehyung pulled a disgusted face while looking at his cousin and bestfriend eating each other’s faces. Jimin pulled away from a grinning Jungkook. Still sitting on his lap tho. Smiling at his bestfriend who was sitting on the other end of the couch.

“That you are frustrated from waiting for a certain koala to confess, does not give you the right to complain about us. Just confess to Namjoonie hyung already. We all know that you guys like each other.” Jimin deadpanned. Jungkook nodded his head in agreement with what Jimin said.

Taehyung sighed, knowing that he is defeated. Jungkook started to whisper into Jimins ears and Jimin started to smile.

He took out his phone from his back pocket and started to type rapidly. Sending the text when finished. “Who did you text?” “Who do you think?” He gave his bestfriend a devilish grin.

“Park Jimin what did you do?” Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows. “Just wait and see.”

 

Five minutes later the doorbell rang. Jimin got up from his position and opened the door. “Oh, hyung that was fas…” Namjoon rushed past him into the living room. Searching franticly for a certain alien. “Hyung what are you doing her…” When he spotted him, he pulled him into his arms. “Thank god you are alright. Jimin texted me that you were in an accident.” Taehyung returned the hug, while looking confused at Jimin. Mouthing ‘What?’. Jimin gave a shrug and went back to his spot on Jungkooks lap.

“Hyung I am alright. You can let go now.” Patting his back reassuringly. But Namjoon didn’t let go. His hold tightens even more, as if Taehyung could disappear at any moment.

“No, Taehyung. I don’t want to let go anymore.” Confusion still on Taehyungs face. “What do you mean?” Namjoon released his hold for a bit. Looking Taehyung straight in the eyes. “I love you”

A gasp left Taehyungs lips. Not believing his ears. Was Namjoon really confessing to him? Was he dreaming? Namjoon got worried, because Taehyung stayed so silent. When he deemed his confession failed, he let his arms fall to his sides. Only to be pulled back and feeling a pair of lips on his own. Stunned by the action, he stood frozen. “I love you too Namjoonie hyung.”

 

Jimin and Jungkook were watching the whole confession and high fived each other. “Now that Taehyung has his own distraction, we can continue where we left off.” Looking happily at Jungkook. “Have I told you that I love you hyung?” “Yes but keep saying it. I like it.” They grinned into their kiss.