Fuwa Fuwa

Moments

NAKO POV

It was a hot afternoon. Nako entered the cafe with her large luggage while sweating. The cafe air-cond blasted cold air that felt like heavenly touch on Nako's skin. She felt so relief from the boiling temperature of the sun. She found a seat that was exactly under the air-cond and went for it.  The waitress wearing a peach apron approached her and asked for her order. 

"Here is our menu. Our shop is famous for our fluffy egg pancake." Nako looked at the waitress in awe as the waitress smiled beamingly. 

"Oh wow her cheek." Nako wondered. 

"Excuse me?" The waitress tried to nudge Nako as she was stunned. 

"Sorry. I would get that and a cup of ice chocolate please." Nako ordered without looking through the menu. 

It was the first time Nako was mesmerised by someone. She was known as the emotionless Nako as she always hide her feelings or emotion. Unknowingly, she has been looking at the waitress while waiting for her order. 

 


HITOMI POV

Hitomi was cleaning the counter-top and washing some plates. Things has pretty much been chilling in the cafe. A short girl walked in with a luggage as big as a her.

"Amusing, cute." She thought. She picked up the menu and walked towards the baby-looking customer. 

"Here is our menu. Our shop is famous for our fluffy egg pancake."She said and smiled. The girl looked at without moving. 

"Is she okay?" Hitomi thought. "I better nudge her and see."

"Excuse me?" Hitomi nudged her. The girl tooked the menu and ordered without looking 

"Sorry. I would get that and a cup of ice chocolate please."

Hitomi tooked the order and went back to the kitchen to prepare order. She realized that the girl has been staring at her ever since she hand her the menu.

 


3RD POV 

Once the order is ready. Hitomi delivered the order to the table. Nako introduced herself and boldly invited Hitomi to sit down for a drink with her. Hitomi politely rejected as she is working but her manager, Saku-chan gave her permission as she overheard their conversation when she was serving other customers order. As soon as Hii sat down, Nako couldn't help but poke Hitomi's cheek. 

"It's fuwa fuwa" Nako smiled.