final

his voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong’s eyes flutter open as he feels a soft paw patting his nose quite harshly.

“Yah, what the...” he mumbles and reaches for his one cat who proceeds to push against his cheek now, clearly in need for attention. It’s funny how Iye and Jiyong are so alike, demanding cuddles and food to survive a lazy Sunday.

And that’s probably the reason for this early morning assault, Jiyong figures and reaches up to run his fingers through the soft fur just beneath the cat’s chin.

“You know you don’t get any food before at least 9am,” he murmurs after a side glance to the clock showing barely 8am. On a Sunday morning.

Iye seems to ignore that statement thought because he keeps on pushingagainst Jiyong’s head with more force now but Jiyong is faster. He grabs the cat just beneath his belly and sets him down on the floor, earning a set of meows in protest.

All Jiyong can do is roll his eyes at his baby’s behaviour but at the same time he knows where he picked it up from. He watches his cat retreat out of the room and sighs, closing his eyes to let sleep overcome him once again.

 

The next time Jiyong wakes up, or rather startles awake, it’s to the sound of something breaking. His eyes snap open as he sees Iye and Joah both running into the bedroom, clearly trying to distance themselves from the broken shards laying somewhere in the hallway. Once they feel themselves into safe territory, Iye slowly looks around the doorway again, probably to get a proper look at the mess they just created. And then the cat’s head snaps back to the other feline, only to let his paw fall down onto his head. Joah lets out a meow of protest and returns the rude gesture and soon enough the both cats are rolling on the floor in a playful fight.

An amused smile appears on Jiyong’s lips. He had to hold in his laughter the whole time so he wouldn’t scare his babies even more. Slowly, he reaches for his phone. It’s early enough in the morning that he doesn’t spend too much time deciding if this brief idea he has will turn out to be a brilliant or a very bad one.

It all depends on the person that is now pressing against his back, with an arm draped over his waist and a leg pushed between his own, to keep on sleeping.

Biting his lip, Jiyong opens up his Instagram and without a second thought, he opens the story modus and starts a livestream, zooming in on his cats who have migrated in the doorway now, rolling around on the floor like one big furball.

His mentions explode within seconds and he faintly registers the colourful hearts flowing over his screen. He knew people would go crazy over this.

His fans are urging him to say something, asking if he had a good sleep and about his future plans but he ignores them. This isn’t a live for this kind of questions, he just wants to give VIPs a little bit of his current sight, a slight of life so to say. He wishes he could flip the camera to show off the man behind him, the  real  sight, the way his face is always so relaxed when sleeping, the tiny snores Jiyong got so used to by now. But he knows he can’t and that makes him sigh quietly. It’s 2020 and this country has still a long way to go to fully accept people that don't fit into their weird concept of ‘being the norm’. Not that Jiyong has ever fit into a preformed box anyway.

Iye and Joah are still rolling around the floor and Jiyong leans forward, extends his arm to get closer and shifts when it happens.

The hold around his waist suddenly tightens and Jiyong is being pulled back into a strong chest. He lets out a small yelp and immediately slams a hand over his mouth. . His eyes flicker down to the comment section and he curses inside when he reads them.

wait did yall see this??

jiyong-oppa what was that

what is happening hahahahaha

omg is there someone with you???

Of course, his fans would notice, sometimes they are better than the FBI and that can get scary pretty quickly. Jiyong did not expect the other man to do this at all and he is about to end the live when he suddenly feels something hard press against the back of his thigh and then there is movement. A ing grinding movement.

Jiyong is surprised he doesn’t moan out loud, thank God he still has his hand pressed tightly over his mouth.

But the grinding doesn’t stop, instead he can feel the other man shift behind him and it feels like he presses in even closer, wrapping around him like a blanket and in any other moment Jiyong would’ve pushed his back in response to initiate a lazy morning but he knows he is ing dead if he would do that now.

He has to end this live. Now. 

Still holding his phone with one hand, Jiyong awkwardly shifts the device in his hand, his finger already hovering over the button-

“Hmm Jiyong-ah,” a deep voice, thick with sleep rumbles through the room and that’s when Jiyong loses the hold of his phone. It slips out of his hand and hits the carpet with a soft thud.

He was not expecting him to talk .

Slight panic starts to arise inside his mind and he blindly tries to reach over the edge of the bed to get his phone, this is bad, really bad. But the taller man behind him has other plans and tightens his grip around his waist. He rolls onto his back and pulls Jiyong with him, with Jiyong almost laying fully on top and Jiyong can’t help the small squeak that escapes his lips this time.

“Aish Seunghyun ” he whispers, hopefully quiet enough for his phone not to register his words but he knows the power fangirls have. If they want to, they can enhance everything.

They are ed. Literally.

And to Jiyong’s great dismay, Seunghyun doesn’t stop there either. Instead of laying still as a rock as he does almost all of the time, he starts to move with the smaller man, rolling him onto the other side, facing away from the doorway.

“Hyung,” Jiyong whispers harshly and pats his arm, the panic is still there and the feeling of anxiety starts to build its way up little by little. Suddenly, many thoughts hit him at once, thoughts that make him overthink and panic even more. This will affect so many people close to him but also those who are not. His family, the other members of BIGBANG, the YG family, everyone will feel the consequences once the vulturous writers of dubious news sites on the internet find out about it and start to dig their claws into fresh meat, not caring about whether they ruin a life or not.

Jiyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter