Day-3

2 week
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day 3

Minju look at herself in the mirror, damn how can she keep herself here for 3 days without losing her completely.

She grab a towel near the sink and rubbed her face gently before tossed it away.She wondered how nice is the weather outside since she caouldn't see anything outside.fiddling with her fingers she has the urge to cry.

A knock was heard and she just lowered her head, knowing what is going to happen.after all she was kidnapped only to be treat like princess.

A figure come in with a tray on her hands and obviously it was her breakfast.minju scoffed at the kidnapper way of treating her.”stop” minju said.not even bother to look at the kidnapper.

It was silent.both of them didnt talk and and its sickening the way the kidnapper obey her words but not letting her go.

"stop treating like this.WHAT THE DO YOU WANT?" minju scream a little with tears streaming down her faces.its crazy how her emotions can changes in a split seconds."tell me.i will do anything you want" minju turned to look at the figure that stare at her she don’t know how long.

"you want to satisfied your need than I will.just let me go please I beg you.."her sobbed echo through the room.minutes pass yet no movement was made by the figure.

Minju open her eyes only to see a pair of feet in front of her.when she was about to look up at her, a hand slowly come in contact with her her head and her hair gently.she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter