Day-1

2 week
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1

Her head spinning making her groan.she stays on the bed for a minute before streching her arms around when it hits her.she is not in her room nor her bed.she is in someone room and it scared the out of her.

“where am i?”she whispered hoarsely.she looked at her body and sighed deeply that she still in her clothes not .

She looked at the door across of her.the room is not that big or small.there’s a sofa at the corner of the room and a small tv there.a makeup desk that is full of make up stuff.if she was kidnapped then why the hell she was placed in kind of luxury room like this?

She walked towards the door and try to open it but failed just like how she just predicted.

“what did you do kim minju to deserve this kind of treatment?”her fears slowly creeping her up.her tears flow down her cheeks and it turned into a loud sobbing.

When she was about to get up on her foots, the door suddenly open revealing a person with a tray, she assumed contains lots of foods.that person wear a mask and cap, completely covering her/his identity.

The person walk towards her while minju closed her eyes tightly and hug herself, scared how this person will treat her.her hands was grab roughly and she was drag to the bed before she was thrown there.the person put the tray on the desk near her bed and walk away.

“hey!!where are you going?”minju shouted at the person.she is not going to lose ad stay here for the rest of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter