Part 9

1/Promotion 2/My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was again another long night of extreme pleasure for Taeyeon and Jessica. It was to the point that the long-overdue talk had been forgotten. They were exhausted and passed out cuddling by past midnight. Thus, they just happened to wake up in time for breakfast.

Again, it was another time of their routine. They took a bath together and, of course, shared another intimacy. Jessica figured Sooyoung might still be sleeping in her room and wouldn't want to disturb the latter. Thus, she decided to borrow some of Taeyeon's clothes instead. Taeyeon found it arousing, seeing Jessica wear her clothes, even her undergarment. They just did it, yet the lust inside wants to get out again due to the sight.

"You sure don't mind me borrowing your dress, right?" Jessica asked her.

"Yes, no worries on that," she answered back. She then sent a mischievous grin as she approached her girl and cupped her buttocks. "Though I may need to strip you off my clothes after the conference."

Jessica smiled back, teasingly, "Fair enough."

Taeyeon pulled Jessica closer and continued to run her hands on Jessica's behind. Jessica wrapped her hand on Taeyeon's chest and made her other hand caress the latter's cheek. Taeyeon uttered, "Say... I am planning on extending another night here. How about you?"

"Hmmm, let's see... we plan to talk during breakfast, and I think it would be extended right up to lunch. So maybe a late checkout, then? I still need to pack my things up."

"I see..." Taeyeon looked away, trying to decipher Jessica's plan in her mind again and thinking of how to suggest extending her stay as well. And then it came into her, "Have you tried the massage services in this hotel? I heard great reviews about it."

Jessica giggled and kissed her. Taeyeon asked, "What's funny with what I said?"

"I just find it funny you wanted to lure me in through this hotel's massage services."

"I thought you were stressed from last night's meeting and about the conference too. Therapeutic massage is a great way to end this business event, I say."

"Tell me. Do you want me to stay another night?"

Taeyeon smiled innocently like a little kid, "Up to you. If you want to, I sure don't mind."

"I think you want me to."

"I always want you," she quickly pecked Jessica's lips.

"Alright. Another night it is, then."

"But I am serious about the massage. I felt so exhausted. We can try the couples massage if you want."

Jessica then teased, "Oh, is my little baby Taengoo not used to extreme positions like last night?"

"We're not getting any younger, okay. And I'm not really that flexible."

Jessica playfully shook her head and rolled her eyes away. Taeyeon kissed her on the nose, "Fine. I get it. I will exercise more often." That made the former giggle. Jessica kissed her back on the nose.

 

 

As they were done getting ready and headed out to the hallway, Taeyeon opened up a conversation, "I apologize if Sooyoung got into your nerves or anything yesterday. She's a bit irritating to be with sometimes. And also, sorry for the trouble of you carrying her up."

"It's okay. She was actually helpful about my dilemmas, anyway."

"That's good to know then," then she looked at Jessica, "Wait. Dilemmas? In plural form?"

"Yes." Jessica then reached for her hand and squeezed it. "It's already sorted out, though. Don't worry about it." Then, Taeyeon noticed someone barging out of Jessica's suite. With that, she dragged Jessica inside the lift as it arrived and tried to close its door quickly.

"Wait up!" They both heard their now-common friend shouted. Sooyoung was able to grab the door on hold. She was panting so heavily as she glared over Taeyeon. "What a friend, King. What a friend."

"Good morning, Sooyoung," she greeted back.

"It's a good morning for you. Not for me," she groaned loudly and rubbed her face with her hand, frantically, "My head still hurts." She looked at Jessica. "Thanks for letting me stay the night."

"You're welcome."

"It seems you and Taengoo already made up, eh? Now, even sharing clothes?"

Jessica glared at her, darkly, "I told you not to call her Taengoo."

"Oh, right. I forgot you're quite a bit possessive of that endearment. My bad. I won't slip up again," Sooyoung pulled out her keycard in her lower undergarment and tapped it on the lift access pane for her floor. 'No wonder I couldn't find it,' Jessica thought.

"You do realize we surrender the keycards, right?" Taeyeon asked her friend. "That's gross."

"Say what you want. They will thank me for this, anyway. I am imparting them of my lovely scent." The lift arrived on her floor. "See you around, you two. You owe me, King." She looked at Jessica, too, as she got out of the lift, "You owe me too."

"Thanks, Soo," Taeyeon said before the door closed. Then, she asked Jessica, "So what exactly has been bothering you?"

"It was just the rumors floating around. Then, Sooyoung helped me clear out my doubts on you."

"I see... I forgot to tell you I'm a bit popular in a strange way. But, no need to worry more. I'm doing my best to make my reputation be placed in a good light."

Jessica sighed, "It was just too silly of me to even believe in those. I'm sorry if I had doubts about you."

"It's alright. I understand. Sorry if it made you feel confused about my intention towards you."

 

 

The two continued during breakfast the conversation about their time apart last night. Taeyeon felt proud to hear Jessica finally decided to stand up against her father. From that thought, she even felt more smitten towards the latter. Yet, she knew the Chairman backing away would be temporary. Soon he might interfere with her again, which she found to be one of the constraints on her plan to forward her relationship with Jessica. Nonetheless, she thought she should take one step at a time. She and Jessica would be able to figure this out some other time.

On the other hand, Jessica was in second thoughts about telling Taeyeon of the other thing that was bothering her. It was that woman Taeyeon was flirting with yesterday. Taeyeon might think she's a jealous type of girl if she would try to open that up. 'It's not like we're official now, anyway. I don't have the right to ask her about that.'

Taeyeon noticed something else was still occupying Jessica's mind. Thus, after a few casual talks, she finally asked, "Is there something else bothering you?"

Jessica stared at Taeyeon's eyes briefly. Then, she finally gathered courage, "It's just that... About that gir--"

"Tae Tae! Hi!" a female voice cheerfully greeted, which cut her off. She found it to be the same woman Taeyeon was flirting with yesterday. The woman approached their table. Taeyeon subconsciously stood up and greeted back, "Tiffany! Hi. Good morning."

"Oh please, Tae Tae. I told you, just call me Fany," Tiffany flirtingly said in return. 'Tae Tae? Really?' Jessica thought as she tried her best to smile and not send a glare at the woman.

"Have you met Jessica Jung of Eclare?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany.

"Hi!" Tiffany cheeringly said, then extended her hand towards Jessica, "It's very nice to meet you. I am Tiffany Young, CEO, and founder of Young Cosmetics."

Jessica stood and shook the hand of the former. She felt quite a firm grip, which she returned accordingly. "It's a pleasure to meet you too." Tiffany then redirected back to Taeyeon, "Hey. I'm just wondering if you're free for coffee after the conference? I am keen on collaborating with you on a business opportunity."

"Oh. I already have an appointment after. Actually, it's for the rest of the day."

"How about tomorrow, then?"

"It's actually for the rest of the week."

"I see," Tiffany could only utter while wearing a disappointed look on her face. "Let's do keep in touch then. Call me?"

Taeyeon didn't exactly know how to respond that she paused for a bit. "S-sure. Anyway, Eclare has a fair number of shopping malls across the country. It would also be a great investment opportunity for you should you consider a collaboration with her."

"Wow," Tiffany said and chuckled as she exchanged her glance on the two. "How very nice of you to offer an opportunity to your direct rival company."

"It's not exactly about our businesses. I mean, it's all for the best interests of your company."

"Aw, you are really such a sweet person," Tiffany said and placed her hand on Taeyeon's upper arm. Jessica couldn't help but notice how the woman even tried to squeeze and lingered her hand on Taeyeon's bare skin. "See you next week, Tae Tae." Tiffany didn't bother to wait for Taeyeon's response and just left the two to head back for her table.

 

Taeyeon felt the awkward situation which Tiffany left on them. Jessica continued to eat the rest of her meal silently. Though she sent smiles towards Taeyeon from time to time, the latter could still totally feel Tiffany's actions earlier got Jessica into a bad mood. The cold shoulder even extended up to the hotel lobby, where they rearranged the extension of their stay. It was even up to the start of the conference.

"Where do you want to have lunch later?" Taeyeon uttered in a whisper while the first hour of the remaining half-day conference started.

"I'll think about it later. I'm thinking of having a late lunch, though. We just had a heavy meal. But, you can go ahead, have your lunch early if you want. You can ask Tiffany out too if you want."

"It's alright. I can also have a late lunch. With you. I want to eat with you." Then, she looked at Jessica with a mischievous grin, "Or maybe eat my favorite dessert right away. You know... right down there." Yet, Jessica completely ignored her teasing and was just focused on listening to the conference. 'She's still mad', she thought. Taeyeon then sighed deeply and said, "Tiffany's, um, a bit touchy. Sorry about that. You know... Americans."

"I am also American, Taeyeon." Jessica co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter