•iii•

A Diplomatic Marriage
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Minor Character deaths! One mentioned and another detailed around the end.*

* * *

"So, how long do you think we will have to wait for my brother?"

"I do not have a slight clue. Could you hand over Yuqi to me?" And just like that, their young baby was transferred from Ryeowook to Jongwoon.

"Look at you! My favourite girl!" The alpha cooed at the baby alpha as he softly bounced her in his embrace. 

"Jongwoon, be careful. She is barely one month! God knows what could happen!" The omega warmly scolded his husband.

"Look baby, your mother is no fun!" Jongwoon bounced her up more and Yuqi started to cry.

"...Ryeowook? Can you take her back?" Handing the baby alpha back to the younger, who started to feed the baby, always seeming to know her demands as the older draped a shawl to cover up the omegas bare chest.

"So you did inform Hyukjae that we were going to take him around town before he went to his actual honeymoon at Windsor Castle?"

"I am certain I did. I did tell him myself at the banquet. Maybe he is still in bed."

"Perhaps.. how is Kyuhyun? That divorce from Sungmin was brutal. Did not he remarry a few months ago?"

"He married the King of the Belgian's second son if I do remember correctly."

"Really? I do hope he is well. What did he say in that letter he penned you on the twelfth?"

"He warned us. It sounded abnormal. Usually the Austrian Hungarians stay calm. But that is just what he heard in his final days at the Austrian court."

* * *

Hearing a faint knock on the door, Hyukjae tried to muster up a word or two. Attempting to sound his voice, he found himself greatly parched. After a long sip of water, he finally responded.

"You may come in." Then realised he was his chest was visible, so wrapped another blanket around himself just as his brother-in-law's personal servant came inside.

"Your Grace, masters Jongwoon and Ryeowook requested your presence one hour ago. You must hurry. I will inform your staff that you have awoken." and with that, the woman was gone. 

Realising his situation, he patiently waited for his staff to enter Donghae's chamber and return him to his new chamber. Speaking of Donghae, the alpha was dead asleep on his side of the bed, with his body towards him and bulky arm resting on his stomach. Quickly becoming flustered of remembering his wedding night, he worked to free himself from the sleeping husband.

Clasping his muscular arm, he attempted lifting it. He could do that, but he wanted to slip out unnoticed. Using one of the pillows he slept on, he lifted the limb once more before replacing his stomach for the pillow, slipping it under the older's arm, who continued to rest. Hearing another knock on the door, he clothed himself before following the lead of his staff.

* * *

"Good morning to you, brother." is what Ryeowook greeted him with when he finally made his presence.

"We were about to leave without you, if you had not appeared in the nick of time."

"It is a lovely day,

Please log in to read the full chapter