Bad Habits

Puzzle Piece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 4 years since the day Yoohyeon punched Jiwon's face at the cafeteria. The fight and the secret that was exposed were a trending topic on the school's forum for almost a month. Bora - Yoohyeon's tiny best friend - hit her a few times after screaming at her in the hallway for not telling her sooner. But at the end she was happy for her friend.

 

Their school life went smoothly after that fight, no one dared to mess with Yoohyeon or Minji and now they were in college.

 

Living together in a small apartment near the university didn't happen until a year later after Yoohyeon entered the school. Since the girl was younger and went to college after her, Minji wanted the gamer to experience the moment to the fullest, which in that case meant living at the dorms. - even though they slept in the company of one another almost every night.

 

At first it was hard to adapt to each other's habits, but they managed well - respecting their personal space and alone time but also caring and looking after each other.

 

Of course Yoohyeon still had her videogames and she still played, most of the time Minji joined and they made bets like "the loser has to do the dishes for a week" and stuff like that. It was fun.

 

"Babe, come to bed." 

 

It was almost two in the morning, Minji was sleeping but when she felt cold and was ready to snuggle into her girlfriend she found out that the said girl wasn't sleeping at all. Yoohyeon was lying down on the sofa, with just one side of her earphone plugged. Her glasses were on and she was sticking her tongue out in pure concentration.

 

"Coming" she said without even taking her eyes off her phone. Minji sighed and went to the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter