Scored

Puzzle Piece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I dare you to go talk to her” A girl with shoulder-length hair said while drinking her soda.

“Yoohyeon is too much of a gay panic to actually do that” A girl with dark hair commented.

Yubin and Siyeon were just making fun of her and Yoohyeon knew it, but she was tired. 

“Shut up you two. I can do it.” Yoohyeon said without lacking determination and looking into the girls eyes. She looked away and fixed her eyes again on her crush that was a few tables away. 

“Yeah, sure” Siyeon said in a mocking tone and not believing at all. 

“Watch me” Yoohyeon said and went in her crush's direction, letting her two best friends with eyebrows raised and with a smirk on their faces. 

The brunette just came to her senses on what she was doing when she stopped a few feets away from the other girl. 'Holy . What am I even doing' was all she thought. She was ready to back away but everyone at her crush's table seemed to notice her presence.

“Yoohyeon?” A soft voice spoke to her. Don't panic. 

“Minji” was all the tall girl said and stared at the girl with black hair in front of her.

“Are you okay?” The older asked with a genuine concern while frowning. 'Don't Panic'.

"Okay" She almost facepalmed herself "I mean yeah, I'm good… What about you?" Yoohyeon at this point was already fiddling with her fingers. A habit she has when she got nervous.

"I'm fine" Minji answered and tilted a little her head to the side. "So?"

“Uhm? Oh! Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you something. Not school related. 'Cause if it was school related I wouldn't bother you at lunch time. Actually, Am I bothering you? If I am i will just leave” She blurted her words without even thinking a head. Minji eyes softened seeing the girl in such state. 'Don't Panic'. 

"Breathe Yooh" Minji said with half a laugh. "You would never bother me. Now what's the real question" Yoohyeon's eyes wandered and she met her friends a few tables away. 'Don't Panic'.

“Do you go me want out with?” The tall girl stormed the words out. 'Stupid brain that malfunctions every time I am around pretty girls' Minji frowned trying to understand what the girl just said and. 

“I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter