Perfect 10

Ladies' Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, have you guys figured the song yet? before I proceed, 1st stripper is Solar, her significant pole dance. 2nd is Seulgi dancing to greedy. 3rd is Joy La rough's opening dance. 4th is HwaSa's solo performance in the concert, wearing the pink robe. and lastly, wendy's opening in La Rouge.

 

enjoy.

 

And you, this one is for you. ;)

 

 

Irene doesn't know where to look, because wherever she looks, she will see the mounds which can't really be covered by the lingerie (Irene knows that's the purpose of the lingerie) and thongs which doesn't cover a damn thing on the , instead it flashes the round cheeks in front of, to her.

 

Irene is very much aware of her uality, I mean who is she to lie, woman is more sweet to love and to taste. And, unquestionably, more lovable than man. (Her words, not mine)

 

It's been 1 secret crush which helped her to discover herself. 2 relationships which ended with a good term. Though she never reaches out to the exes, what's past is meant to be the past. And, 3 (exactly more than that, what, women have her needs, okay) one-night-stands which led to casual dating that never advances to something deep.

 

It's been a while since Irene feels something.

 

But, that doesn't mean she will not feel other things when all these beautiful lady parts have been shoved to her face.

 

It's been a while since she tastes a woman.

 

She glares to her overly bubbly friend Wheein whose head can't stop to whip around as the curious girl takes the whole place in, like Alice in Wonderland. And the mouth can't spill out praise to each women passing by, her hand nudging Irene to join in the conversation, or the admiration.

 

"Irene, you're blushing." MoonByul has just filled the information of the stripper that walks past them, to WheeIn whose expression is too animated as she just heard a mind-blowing, juicy gossip from Moonbyul.

 

"And, they haven't even started stripping yet." MoonByul seems to be surprised to see her colleague being this flustered by all this.

 

It's fun to see so much expression changes in a normally expressionless human.

 

The naive WheeIn doesn't even mind if she is, in fact, glueing her eyes to the strippers that shuffle through them.

 

Irene whips to the calling, her voice grumbles. "What do you expect from me? This is my first time here, in a strip club. And, all these..."

 

Irene gulps down her hormone as another gorgeous stripper walks past them, even smiles on Irene's way. (God, Irene can pass out right there, right now) Lowering her voice as she continues.

 

"women walking around, like it's nothing."

 

Irene worships lady and respects their choice of work. (#theirbody,theirchoice) And no, she will not objectify them by their chest, and .

 

Irene respects and loves women.

 

"You do know it's a strip club, right?" Wheein throws a weirded look at her gentlewomen friend, totally don't understand the reason behind the reserved attitude.

 

"It's easy for you to say, when you don't get.."

 

Irene hisses, her earlobe glowing red now, gulping the word aroused.

 

No, Irene prefers the word embarrassed.

 

Wheein shouts back, as the music is getting louder, trying to fighting against the volume. "What did you say?"

 

Irene can't be more thankful to know WheeIn doesn't catch her spill of unfiltered honesty.

 

Irene shakes her head, asking MoonByul, changing the subject immediately, not want her mind to dwell in any imagination again. "Where's your sun?"

 

"I don't know. She told me she'll have special performance tonight." MoonByul frowns as she cranes her neck, trying to search for the lady who has her heart captivated.

 

It was all started on a day which MoonByul stumbled into a gay bar, La Rouge. Meeting Solar, it was an "instant connection". MoonByul said, and still now gushes about. They talked, got lost in time, knowing each other, but never enough. As Solar was in hurry to somewhere, which she kept it a secret to MoonByul.

 

Also, a smooth criminal Solar is, kissing MoonByul in the corner of the lips, inviting her over.

 

"Why don't you come and watch me on Friday? It's my special performance."

 

Only to leave a card of "Ladies' Night" with a lipstick stain leaving on the tips of it.

 

The card is now treasured inside of MoonByul's wallet.

 

And, her heart is long surrendered to Solar, ever since.

 

That's what Irene heard in hundred or thousand time, in a short span of 5 days.

 

The lovestruck woman told the story to a romantic/ WheeIn, the wing woman now super pumped, to help the moon and sun to get together.

 

Yes, so hear until this part, why the heck is Irene here?!

 

Because the romantic, saying it'll be fun if they go there together, meeting the sun together. At the meantime, it's been ages since they get together.

 

Also, "What if you meet the one there, Irene?"

 

Irene seriously want to punch that dreamy expression on WheeIn, as if it's herself who will meet the one while she pictures Irene, instead.

 

WheeIn is single herself, yet she worries about Irene's love life, if only WheeIn knows her wild past. Maybe WheeIn won't be worried in the same way.

 

Still, she adores this silly friend, who want nothing but the best for Irene.

 

The flirtatious atmosphere is even more prominent with the light getting dimmer. It catches Irene's attention, more like riling Irene up. As the spotlight now flashing, turning toward the stage. The silver five pole standing there, different aesthetic design around each of them. Behind it, hanging the scarlet fabric curtain.

 

Irene is sure there are people standing behind.

 

"Welcome gentlemen and ladies."

 

The calling of the MC ushers the attention of the guests. "Welcome to Ladies' Night."

 

"Today's a special night. Though it's such a shame that our top 5 are leaving us tonight."

 

Part of the crowds expresses their disappointment via booing.

 

Which is calmed down by the MC with the hand putting up.

 

"So, as to celebrate their last dance in Ladies' Night, tonight they don't just dance like the usual."

 

Irene can see the excitement all over the crowd, though keeping her disgust all to herself, because obviously men are the one who get all pumped up.

 

She directs her gaze back to the stage, as the MC explains the rule.

 

"The one who give out the highest bid, will get the last dance from our top 5, privately in a room, one on one."

 

Gasp all over the crowd.

 

"Woo, money's coming." WheeIn whispers to the gang, as the men around her already discuss among themselves, which to bid, how much to give.

 

"So, without further ado. Let us welcome them."

 

The non-ceasing whistle echoes around the club, which Irene already rolls her eyes for a thousand times.

 

"Let us welcome Solar!" The MC shifts aside, backing away, his hand showing the curtain, revealing a worn out pink hair lady, wearing a y black lingerie set, with the push-up bra with the countless blinks on the it, and a tight hip hugger.

 

None of the pieces is overly revealing.

 

It's the confidence that makes her so y.

 

Solar steps out as she walks toward the pole. Turning back, showing her back, swirling around the pole when the faint beat of the music is cued.

 

Her body crouches down as her hands clings on the pole. Her seductive gaze kills the stage.

 

Then, standing up again while her hand trails from the legs to the upper body.

 

"That's her!" MoonByul, the whipped moon gushes at her sun, eyes glimmers with love.

 

MoonByul looks like she doesn't mind there are other people sharing this provocative performance with her.

 

Cause her eyes is only on her Sun.

 

And then, the song finally starts.

 

Solar gracefully hooks one leg around the pole, her hand supports her whole body as she swirls with ease as she, then, hooks the other one.

 

Becoming one with the pole.

 

"That's the song played when we met at La Rouge." MoonByul who is already whipped, no longer alive, as she coos.

 

And then, the music stops, the flashlight focusing on the sun goes off.

 

In no time, the other walks out from the stage. The high cheek bone with the make up that's so well-put as if she has none.

 

The eyes doesn't get hindered by the monolid, even gives the dancer a sprinkle of her own charm.

 

Like a lioness.

 

The wearing is more preserved, long sleeve crop top, showing the shoulder.

 

What's killing the stage is the distinct side line and the centre lines.

 

Also the glowing tan thigh showing under the short.

 

The resting hand on the head, as the music cues, twirling her high ponytail, as she releases the strand, dragging it along her face.

 

The music chosen is different than Solar's choice. The bopping beat, her hip sways, matching the beat, showing the body line more, as her hand rests on her chest as she pops with the beat.

 

When it's just about to get hotter, the light disappears like a killjoy.

 

This time, the music is already on when the flashlight is up, the dancer is already standing on the stage.

 

Her hand holding a rose, drawling it up, putting it in , moving her hand behind her hips as she sways the beyond defined hips.

 

The thigh is dangling, drawing people's curiosity yet can't be seen clearly because of the flapper skirts providing a vague cover over the y skin.

 

The body turns aside on the beat, showing the part of the to crowd, her hand drawing up, pointing to the ceiling, throwing her hand up as the light goes off.

 

Now, it's a tanned lady with a silky, shiny red bathrobe steps out of the curtain. The distinct feature on the face contrasts with the other three dancers before, as if she's foreigner.

 

"Are you ready?"

 

But, the fluent korean flows as she calls out to the crowd as she walks out.

 

The whistle in the crowd replies the question.

 

As the saxophone blows, she quickly untangles the knots in front of the bathrobe, stripping it off, throwing it aside.

 

Revealing the fine body hugged by a tight red dress. There's a sliver zipper, bringing a distinct contrast against the dress, zipping all up, showing the killing cleavage. The shiny tanned skin tone glows even more under the spotlight.

 

As the dancer pops her body along the beat, showing her necessities to the crowd.

 

The body is what drives the men crazy, the plump chest and the plentiful . The exotic aura compared to the other three just now.

 

When it gets more hot, the light turns dark, as usual.

 

This time, it's English introduction, which throws Irene by surprise. It's really an international strip club (lol, if that's the right word to describe).

 

"RED."

 

Irene's eyes widen when the beautiful lady comes into her eyes. The gorgeous face with the light blonde hair, along with the spotlight.

 

She's shining bright on the stage.

 

"PASSION."

 

Her right hand reaches out as she says.

 

Irene notices the red flower hanging on the right side of the head, giving a sense of aesthetic to the gorgeous face.

 

"Love."

 

The other hand matches the level of the other.

 

"Heat." Lifting the hand up, the limb hand literally grabbing Irene's heart, uphigh.

 

"y." The other one doing the same.

 

"And..." The skillful hands drawling her body, accentuating the petite but perfect body line.

 

"Wendy." The charming smile throwing to the crowd, eliciting the "wooo" among the crowd.

 

"Ladies and gentlemen." Irene's heart thumps as she addresses ladies.

 

"It's showtime. Welcome to Ladies' Night."

 

That's when Irene takes the outfit in. It's the sleeveless top, obviously expensive because the countless handsewn blinky on it.

 

The glossy white skin down the leg even stand out with the matching colour flapper short skirt.

 

Even Irene's throat goes dry at the scene of it.

 

Of course, the guys around her already loses their .

 

"I'm gonna get her tonight."

 

There's this tone of a stranger is overheard by Irene. It's predatory, and cocky as he claims.

 

Irene turns around, to the source. The lustful eyes casting it over Wendy's body, literally stripping off Wendy's cloth with his eyes, and the creepy smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter