Oh , I'm gay

Ladies' Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rrringgg"

 

The ring hanging on the door announces the arrival of Irene when she pushes the door.

 

"Welcome to ladies' night."

 

The tight handmade button-down provides the perfect amount of elegance, the velvet suit vest adding a sprinkle of iness over the flawless body line.

 

The blaring red-haired lady flashes a professional smile as she looks right into Irene while she wipes the glass dry.

 

Even if Irene is straight as , her eyes still can't help to admire the angel, yet doesn't forget her manner.

 

Bringing her head to a nod to her greeting, walking to the bar.

 

Irene looks around the bar, taking the whole design in. The warm orange fluorescent lightening the whole room, allocating a sense of coziness. The black sets of porcelain, round, high-legged table and high-legged chair scatter around the area. The velvet curtain is hanging at the end of it.

 

The mysterous aura is even more enticing to its charm.

 

The bar is nice, not overly crowded, with the perfect amount of people which Irene can't be more grateful.

 

She really doesn't want to be a full house.

 

"A tin of coke."

 

She needs the fizzling from the carbonated drink to diffuse the anger boiling inside of her. And, she needs to be sober to go back home.

 

Safely.

 

Which the beautiful bartender quirks up her eyebrows at a safe but unusually weird choice of drink in bar, yet making no comment.

 

Respect customer's preference is one of ladies night's motto.

 

"Who, on earth, orders a tin of coke in a bar?" A voice dissing the choice, standing beside her.

 

"What are you? Twelve?" The snigger from a total stranger isn't helpful at all.

 

Irene takes a deep breath as to compose herself, keeping her urge to scream or shoot back at the comment by curling her fist.

 

Though, the daggers are unstoppable as she glares at the rude comment.

 

The stranger is wearing a black hoody, the zipped out tight black leather shirt does its purpose.

 

The whole body up until the neck of stranger is covered. With the hoody she is wearing, not even the hair is shown.

 

The one and only place of her body, for show, is the face.

 

With the similar height they share, Irene notices the shining white skin somehow is glowing under the warmly yellowish fluorescent light. The distinct five features: the two alluring shades of hazel, the delicately carved nose bridge, the glowing red plump lips on the face.

 

Why the hell does everyone in ladies' night look god damn gorgeous.

 

Irene quickly retorts. "Who the hell wear full in black leather in a ing 80°F?"

 

A smirk spreads across, as she sees the amusement spreading across the stranger's face.

 

"What are you? Vampire?"

 

Huh, Irene isn't sure about the sudden banter means something. But, it's something Irene never feels before.

 

"Touche." The stranger raises up her hand, ordering. "A red rum martini for vampire, please. Joy."

 

Joy the bartender chuckles at the order, nodding her head, walking to the side to prepare. "Come right up."

 

"So, kid. Are you legal to be standing here?" The stranger makes no effort to leave Irene, turning around, her two elbows leans against the bar as she waits.

 

Irene gauges the face of the stranger, her instinct sensing her superiority over the stranger because of her age.

 

"I think I'm older than you."

 

"Oh, is it? Should I call you unnie, then?"

 

Is she flirting with me?

 

The comment takes Irene by surprise, remains composed, her stoic expression is useful under the circumstances like this.

 

"I don't even know you." Irene throws a side glance at the corny stranger, sipping her coke.

 

"May I know how you end up here? Miss? I don't see you around before." Stranger turns around, ensuring the formality, thanking Joy the bartender for the red rum martini.

 

"Bad date." Irene can't help but to roll her eyes as she thinks of the stupid blind date she had moment ago.

 

If it's not her mum has been nagging her eternally, in the phone, in person.

 

And she even hates herself for slipping the "yes", hates herself even more for even showing up when she knows it's gonna end up bad. She wants to kill herself to have the manners to dress up, applying make up for it.

 

And, it turns out to be like like how she pictures it to be.

 

"Did he mansplain you?" Stranger notices her anger blaring in the eyes, an amused grin curves up at the sight of it.

 

"Even worse." Irene breathes out a sigh, already gulping down the half of the coke, clearly not wanting to talk about it. "Enough about me."

 

Putting down the glass. "How about you? Why are you here with full black, showing only your face? If you wear a black mask with it, I would've thought you're robbing the bar."

 

Stranger laughs out at the comment, as the laugh dies down, settling to a smirk. "I just get my hair done just now, and now I'm here to work. I think it's best not to drop the bomb to my boss."

 

Curiosity gets to Irene, her eyebrow quirks up at the revelation. "I mean Joy has the red hair."

 

Her face tilts toward Joy who is conversing with other customers.

 

"I bet yours won't be as eye-catching as her."

 

"Are you indicating I'm not attracting enough?" The stranger puts her hand in front of her, mocking her own offence to the comment.

 

Irene rolls her eyes, grumbles. "You know that what I mean."

 

"I mean you said I don't know you, I clearly don't know what's in your head."

 

That's something about this stranger. With anyone who talks back to Irene like that? They would have been dead, or physically hurt until they no longer sustain a normal life.

 

Here, Irene is, sitting in a bar, talking to a stranger who talks back to her and she let her.

 

Irene, once again, has nothing to retort, gulping down the remaining coke.

 

The stranger quickly raises her hand up to Joy, ushering to refill the coke.

 

Irene is taken aback at the new can putting in front of her, muttering. "I didn't..."

 

"It's on the house." The genuine smile on Joy assures Irene.

 

Irene shrugs at the free coke, nodding her head toward Joy, turning around to continue the conversation.

 

Though, they hang up on a weird note.

 

Her eyes widen at what she sees. She is now alone, drinking coke alone in a bar, with more strangers pouring into the bar, now it's more crowded than when she first came in.

 

But, she can't find her temporary acquaintance anywhere.

 

Because the stranger ing disses her.

 

The pulling of the velvet curtain echoes throughout the bar. But, her mind is still full of rage toward the robber.

 

It's rude to leave without informing.

 

Even if they just met.

 

That's manner! (Though she just did the same to the blind date...) Maybe, Karma is real.

 

She huffs out exasperatedly, yet turning around to follow the crowd's suit as most people around her have their face toward the curtain.

 

Some of them can't contain excitement on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter