Secret Letter

Secret Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  I love you. I always say. Your smile and laugh makes me do the same. I want to know you more, to stay beside you, to understand you and to love you all the more.

   I want to speak it aloud, loud enough that everyone could hear it. And that they may know that I am not afraid to let everyone know how much I'm in love with you, of how much I love you. I admire you. I respect you. I'm inspired by you. And I do accept your very being, the whole you.

   I always hope and wait to hear from you each day. I miss you everyday, it hurts so much not to see you nor to hear from you. I miss saying these words to you, "I miss you" and "I love you". Before, I was so bold enough to do so, but right now, I am afraid. Afraid that I might lose you if I ever say those words to you. Afraid that a single word might change the peace we have right now, the way we are right now.

   I don't want to disturb you nor to burden you and destroy the peace you have, so I've decided, I'll keep it all to myself and set aside "I, me, myself" so that it would be "you", your cause that I will always remember.

   I realized that not saying those words, "I miss you" and "I love you" brought peace to you, and I'm happy about that. I'm glad that whenever we are able to meet, I see that genuine and peaceful smile that I love the most.

  Remember that I'm here, will always be. I'm your friend. I love you. Thank you.

                                                   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter