Cheatsheet

Riddle - a YG coed group applyfic. apply open. first come, first served.
do not change the size 500*240

riddle - a yg coed group apply fic

basic info

Your character can be any ethnicity as long as it makes sense in the background how they ended up being an idol in South Korea. The range of their ages are written in the plotlines. For the language spoken, they must be fluent in Korean. They can also be fluent in a lot of languages as long as again, it makes sense in the background. For the face claim, I only accept actors, soloist and idols or people whose videos are not hard to find. Also, make sure that your character's from their face claim isn't that far.

all about me

This section is all about the personality and the background. What I love here is when the background influences the personality and vice versa. For the personality traits, it's written there that you must put at least 5 positive and 5 negative but you can ignore that if you feel like your character is already well-rounded with enough with at least 3 traits each. You can go crazy with the background as long as it's still realistic or possible. Scandals are also accepted in the background - whatever makes your character interesting or whatever makes you happy, tbh.

Relationships

Idol siblings, idol friends, and idol everything is allowed. Only put those who you think are important enough to appear in the story. If you don't think they are important enough, a brief mention of their parents existing in the background will do lol.

idol life

For the trainee years, the longest one who trained is the leader - who trained for around ten years so that will be the maximum. The minimum will be at least a year or so. For the talent twins, make sure that it matches their positions written in the plotline. We don't want a main vocal talent twin for the main rapper because that's just too much.

love interest

Idols and original characters are allowed for the love interest. This part is only optional but if you're going to put something here, make it something fun haha.

brownie Points + important things

Brownie points for those with lots of pictures/gif in their application because I love those. I also love reading the background and personality part so if you make those pretty- please *^*. The password is your favorite co-ed group song or any song that you would suggest to be Riddle's debut song. Anyway, this will be a first come, first serve applyfic (since I am itching to get started) so if there's nothing wrong with your application, you'll get chosen right away. Reservations of plotlines ARE ALLOWED but that will only last for 48 hours.

source code : turn in