01 - Orange Tiger Lily

Flower Bloom on one's Skin [BATCH 1 OPEN FOR 1 COUPLE]
 
ORANGE TIGER LILY
JUNGKOOK X LUNA
 

The tattoo shop is silence and only the sound of the old clock can be heard. The ticking as second pass and nothing else. The clock itself show it is 10:39 PM. The tattoo shop that open from 2 PM till 11 PM is empty. But it is normal. It nearly closing time. People who enter at this time either a drunk or who have prior appointment. 

The silence shop break as the sound of bell on top of the door ring. The door is opened and closed as someone enter the shop. He wearing a all black outfit with bucket hat and face mask. That basically what most people who enter tattoo shop would looks like. 

"Welcome" said her. She from the start has been reading a book put it down. The book itself show her dark preference. Same as what she wearing. A ripped jeans with black ankle boots. A white tee and slightly oversize leather jacket. She have Hime styled hairstyle which she tied the back in high ponytail. Her short black nails matching a few small tattoo on her finger. None of it permanent since she like to change her style often. 

The guy looks around and walk toward her. Standing in front of her she asked him "What should I do for you? Do you want a tattoo, or cover a tattoo or delete a tattoo?" She can do everything. In the law of Korea one's need to own a medical license to be able to become a legal tattooist. And she did own one. She can easily work for hospital or open her own clinic. But decide to open a tattoo shop instead. 

"I always want a tattoo but that not my aim today. I need to either cover a tattoo or delete a tattoo. I need your suggestion on that" he said and she kind of notice his voice. It is a familiar voice that she have heard before. 

"Let's get a seat" she said and point toward the nice comfortable black sofa set. Though it is nearing closing time, customer still a customer. If she can't do it today as it takes times, she can arrange time for later. 

He nodded and walked toward the space. There a black sofa set with a nice coffee table placed. In top of it there a succulent bowl placed. She comes down from the tall chair paired with the same style table and walk toward fridge. 

"Do you want a drink?" There a varieties of drink in it including alcohol who some people need to calm themselves. Getting tattoo sometimes makes them nervous and they need to numb themselves with alcohol. 

"Cola" he said and she nodded. Taking out two can of cola and walked toward him. She put one in front of him and open one for herself. After taking a sip she looked at him who eyes always on her. 

She didn't drag is far since his eyes show desperation. "So, what tattoo you want to hide or delete? Tattoo of your ex name? I got that a lot" she said. Try to lower the tension. 

"It not something like that. Let me show you" he pulled his long sleeve up till her elbow and on her arm she can see a tattoo of flower. A tiger lily. 

The tiger lily tattoo looked real and it didn't looks complete as the color is too soft on his skin. It like it need more pigment to makes the orange color shine. Most of the time this might be due to time taken the color away. But she know what's going on. 

"I'm not going to cover or delete this tattoo. You can go back" she said pulling his sleeve down to cover the tattoo back. 

"You need to understand. I need to cover or delete this. This tattoo suddenly appeared and recently it become more evident that it can't be hidden" 

"You said you did want to get a tattoo yourself. Why not just keep this?" She asked him. She cup her face with her right hand and the elbow on her tight. Eyes on him. "Its your flower, the tiger lily. Isn't it, Jeon Jungkook?" 

"You know?" He asked and takes off his mask and bucket hat. With that his visual is not hidden. He ruffle his hair who been stayed under the bucket hat. 

"If I don't know BTS isn't it like I've been sinned? I've tattoo some of things related to BTS a lot of time. Don't ask if I ever tattoo your face on someone skin. I'm not going to answer that sacred question" 

He looked at her in disbelive due to her statement. "Did you?" He can't help to ask it anyway. 

"No comment. I will leave you to wonder if I did or not forever till you dream someone come showing tattoo of your face in front of you" 

He doesn't know what to do and just froze in the place. She bring them back and asked him "Why you want to hide it anyway? You're already 22 and there are lot of celebrity who own tattoo" 

Jungkook takes the can of cola on the table and open it up. He drinks a lot of it as she can see his adam apple working. He then put the can back on the table. Time bring him back. 

 

He doesn't remember when the start but slowly the one patch of skin on his right arm now have a few lines. He can imagine the few dote he notice but ignore as it easily overseen. But by times it becomes lines and on his white skin, it can be seen clearly. 

That just a start as soon time pass the lines become definite and he can clearly makes what it is. A flower. A flower that not stranger for him. A tiger lily. His birth flower. 

When it become more eminent, he start to frequently wear long sleeves. To hide it. There times when he wear short sleeve he would use foundation to hide the flowers who by times become more clear. 

He talked about it to his hyung who see it is as a rare stuff. It is totally weird since it come out of nowhere. They know that Jungkook doesn't even have time to sneak and get a tattoo. By time they also see how clear it become. 

The staff did see his tattoo and at first they do well and help him hide it with makeup. But during concert, when Jungkook sweating from performing, the makeup would fade off a little. Fans start to see it. Maybe not clearly but good enough to speculate. 

"You want to get tattoo anyway. Why don't you just leave it alone?" Asks Suga. The typical of him. The youngest did thought and design some stuff that he wish to be on his skin. But the thought of using tiger lily as part of it didn't cross his mind at all. 

"I agree with Suga hyung. Just keep it. It looks pretty. And by now I see the flower start to carry color" says RM watching Jungkook hand. At that time there already a hint of orange in the flower. 

"But Jungkook's tiger lily flower should be in purple" says Jimin. He know the preference of Jungkook. Jungkook's tiger lily should be in purple and not orange. Orange is too common and not him. 

"How about get the tattoo removed or make one on top of it? Overdraw it?" Suggest J-hope. Some of them nodded on it. "Maybe that already sign for you to get a tattoo" added Jin. 

"But we ain't got time for that" Taehyung bring reality. They are still in middle of busy schedule of tour. Getting places is hard. 

That is why after his schedule began to free up, and with incoming day off that BTS will get, he decide to visit a tattoo shop. 

He talked to his manager and stylist for his decision to get a tattoo. They should always inform the staff about something first before doing it. Not like his hyung, Jin, who always ignore it. 

"I see... Thought I think the flower looks pretty and suit you the best. That is your decision. I won't disturb you" says the stylist. She actually like the tattoo and would love it Jungkook just left it and confidently wear it. 

"Thanks" smiled Jungkook. His manager nodded agree on it too. 

"Did you already choose where you want to get your tattoo?" Asked the stylist and Jungkook shake his head. "Not yet. I'm still thinking and checking their work. I want someone who can unleash my creativity" 

The stylist bring out her phone and do something. "How about this one place. It is in Seoul and maybe you can check on it first" she show Jungkook a instagram page. Jungkook takes it and looked at the picture posted. 

"You can say she can create the most realistic flowers tattoo ever. Anyone who like it will go to her. But that doesn't mean she didn't do other tattoo. She did a lot of it. But you ca. Say she prefer to do flower tattoo" 

When scrolling Jungkook thought that the work is really life like just like the tattoo on his hand. He checked the place and the working hour. He decide to maybe go to this place first. 

A few days when his schedule is slowly clearing, he leave for the place. He leave the dorm before dinner but like others, having afterthought, he didn't go. He eat somewhere and go here and there before in the end he is there, in the shop. 

 

She smiled hearing it. "That fated. If you want or not, you would always come here. If not today, it will be later" she said and Jungkook frown. He doesn't understand. 

She point to Jungkook's right hand and says "That not a tattoo. And if you think it is as a tattoo, it is not a usual one. It is a flower that bloom on one's skin" 

Hearing that Jungkook looked at her and then looked around. Totally his eyes stopped on the led light that create the sentence or the shop name 'Flower Bloom on one's Skin'. He start to think if the person on front of him is normal. 

"If you think I'm mental. Think yourself who thought that the flower on your hand start to become clear by day" she said in annoyed voice. Jungkook raise surrender flag saying "Sorry" 

"There an occurrence that happen to few selected people. In which flower will bloom in their skin born form sincere feeling. Different people will carry different flowers, colors and places. But of course there a main color and place for the flower to bloom" she explain something and his thought come back to either she sober or mental. 

"If you really want to know about that flower on your skin and why I told you to go back, you better listening. And not having thought of me drunk from what in my fridge. Or mental as this just out of your boxed mind" 

Jungkook can't help to says another "Sorry" when he caught once again. 

"Good boy" she smiled and start explaining even when he give displease expression. "Okay. Just like you, your main flower is Tiger Lily. The main place for it to bloom is the place closer to heart" she point on her left chest. 

"It can bloom either on the front or on the back. But the main matter is, it must close to heart. The flower bloom there will carry the main color and the main meaning. The flower bloom there represent love" 

Like being pulled to the subject he asked "Then what the flower on my hand mean? What color is my flower supposed to be?" 

"Your tiger lily on your hand is not your main one. Thus the color is not the main color. By what I thought, there no definite answer to it. But what I think it mean adoration and love. Not to your other half. But to your fans. Now, do you wish to cover it or delete it?" 

After that explanation what she got is "Are you serious?" Like he doesn't believe about it at all. 

She give a smile. A big one. "I would never tattoo you in my life" He doesn't think that enough threat to himself. And thus doesn't mind it at all. 

She looked at the old clock that show it is 11:26 PM and she growled. "Gosh. Look at the time. I supposed to already close my shop. You should leave" she give a smile. 

Jungkook looked at the clock and he remember the operating time of the shop and realize he taken more than supposed time. She stand up and start to switch off the air cond, and other stuff. Leaving the light last. 

"Aren't you leaving?" She asked him who still sitting there. He start to stand up and walked toward the door. When he there she takes a few stuff of her and switch off the light. 

"Not going out?" Question asked to him who still inside just next to the door. He open the door and walked out. She follow after him and lock the shop. She takes some times before everything properly closed. And then she still him nearby. 

"You don't believe me but still waiting here. What do you want?" She looked sharp on him. 

"I don't know if I should believe you or not yet. It mind blowing but weird at the same time" he said and she nodded. He is not her first customer who own the flower. 

She takes out her phone and says "Give me your phone number. I will send you a research paper" He takes her phone and key his number. 

"What research paper you're going to send me?" Hearing it wonder him.

She quickly answer "About that flower of yours" When she get her phone back she called his number. His phone ring showing it is really his number. 

"Save it. Don't mistake me as your sasaeng fans" 

As he is saving her number he asked "Did you always exchange number with your client?" 

"Nope. Not all of them stubborn like you. And they don't come to my shop when I'm nearing closing time. Which short the time for the talk. Not like you can come again anytime" 

He nods as it is legit reason. He see her save his name as JJK - Tiger Lily. And looks at his phone. He doesn't even got her name though they talked around one hour already. "What name should I save you under?" 

"Luna short for Lucia Hana" she answer and he says "That not your real name" 

"Of course not" she laugh and walked toward her house that not far from her shop. Suddenly she stopped and says "I'm associated with spider lily" After saying that she leave. He still stand there watching her now gone shadow. 

Typing he enter her as Luna - Spider Lily. Just like what she put him under. When he finish he walked toward the main road and hail a cab. 

Notes - The start of this story. Well... Hope you guys interested.