the day I lost you

the day I lost you
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ever since they had stood up, he had a weird feeling in his guts. Not like something bad would happen, since he exactly knew what the case was. Just that he didn’t really liked it. His heart felt heavy and everything felt slow except that the time seemed to run even faster. His feet were more interesting than watching someone pack their clothes and running around in the apartment collecting everything. He already felt like crying but he wasn’t allowed to. What gave him the reason to? He could feel lucky that this curly head had even decided to get here once more. His beloved one shouldn’t even be here, someone else would call it cheating but it’s rather a long needed goodbye than anything else. They haven’t done anything beside sharing the same bed. They didn’t even hold hands, because every time Minseok had reached for the tiny hands that fitted perfectly into his own small palms, he had taken them away. It was a little heartbreaking whenever he had to remind him that this person didn’t belong to him anymore. Probably never did.

The brown eyes that eventually locked with his own made it hardly bearable for him to say goodbye. „Can‘t you-“, he cut himself off. „You know I can‘t stay, please don‘t ask me too.“, the brown eyes sparkled a little sadness and it was the least thing he had hoped for. It meant he wasn‘t alone with his feelings, he wasn‘t the only one that didn‘t successfully moved on in his life since they met. That maybe there was still a little flame flickering inside of both their palms, one that could grow big again. He bit is lip a little bit to prevent words coming out of him. 

Instead he helped his friend bringing down his stuff, it honestly wasn’t even much. Two little bags, but he wanted to hold something of him. Having the power of him leaving when ever he decided to put this bag in the car. When they walked down the stairs, it felt like he moved in slow motion. Everything was so awfully dull, his throat hurt from holding back the tears that came back every time. 

The whole way to his car they didn’t talk, not even when they had put the bags into the car. 

They just looked at each other for a very long time before the curly head eventually went around to get into the car. 

There was nothing to say, nothing that would ease the pain that would roll over him in a minute. As soon as the door slammed shut, he gazed

Please log in to read the full chapter