THE CUTE OWNER

Love sinb

The heart says cheerfully… ..

 

The clock is already pointing at 10.17 in the morning. Sinb arrives in front of the store….

Unfortunately the flower shop has not opened yet.

She took a deep breath as she sighed.

 

At first Sinb thought she was in the wrong place. After observing, it is the right place, she never made a mistake about a place.

 

“Not yet opened or not to be opened? Public holidays today?” Sinb thought to himself. Maybe I heard it wrong?

 

Sinb paced for a moment before coming across a woman. The young lady stepped out of the store next door. A travel company.

 

‘Errr .. excuse me miss, is the flower shop is not open today?” Asked sinb.

 

Whatever it was the woman stopped her pace. Her appearance is quite stylish. To some extent there is a style like the leading models.

 

‘Owh .. yewon did not open her shop yet? But often at times like this she already opens his shop.” Answer the woman with friendly vengeance.

 

“ Are you her new employee?” She asked.

 

“ I’m not. I here to apply for the job. I was asked to come at 10:00 this morning.”

 

‘Yewon, himself told you to come?’Asked the young lady back.

 

Sinb nodded even though she herself was not sure of the girl's real name yesterday.

 

‘Owh .. if yewon herself told you to come, she must be on the rooftop.Try ringing the bell for once.” Tell the lady to sinb.

 

‘Bell?’ Sinb panicked.

‘Yewon lives ups stairs of her shop. There's the bell by the side of the wall. I will press it for you.” Show the lady to sinb.

‘It’s okay unnie.I will come next time.” Told sinb to the lady.

 

But the lady had already rang the bell. Before sinb could stop her.

 

“Do not worry. If yewon promises,she always fulfilled. Maybe she forget about it.” Once ​​again the lady rang the bell.

 

‘It’s okay unnie. I don’t want to take your time unnie.” Say sinb politely.

 

‘Nothing bothers me.Oh yes, my name is Yuna. But people always call me yuju. And what is your name?”

 

“Im sinb.”Sinb held out his hand to yuju and they shake hands.

“Sinb? .. Its means mystery.. Nice name you have there..It seems that we are probably the same age. How old are you?”

 

‘I am only 22 years old .. how about you unnie?” Asked sinb.

 

‘we just different one year only. Im 23 years old. No need to call me unnie .. Just call me yuju.” Yuju smile to sinb. While ringing the bell again.

 

‘Maybe Yewon already out? her car is not in the garage.”

Why not sinb wait in the office for a moment. Come, follow me.” Yuju drag sinb come to her shop.

 

“She will come back soon. Here, have a drink first.” Offer yuju the drinks to sinb. It’s a orange juice that yuju take from the fridge.

 

‘Eh .. Its okay yuju unnie. Im fine..I'll come back later. Maybe yewon has something to do this morning.”Sinb said to yuju.

 

‘Hah! Yewon is back.” A car stopped right in front of the office.

 

‘Hai yuju unnie, Emmm.. Unnie..I’m sorry I’m a little late.” Yewon shake hands with yuju. After that shake hands with sinb.

 

‘Have unnie waiting a long time?’Ask yewon to sinb. She feel bad for coming late this morning.

‘She though the store was closed today. That’s why she asked me when im about to buy breakfast this morning. Because sinb said you ask her to come this morning. right? ’ explain yuju to yewon.

“ Yes its right unnie. I ask her to come this morning. but I have something to do this morning. That’s why im late.” Yewon tell yuju to wait her at the office so she can park her car for a moment.

When yewon arrived to the office she smile to sinb.

“ Sorry im late this morning. Hope its not cause any problem for you.”

“ My name is yewon. Whats your name unnie?” yewon sit beside yuju.

“Sinb.” Sinb answered lazily. Sinb drink the orange juice to calm her down.

‘Ah .. so yuju unnie and sinb are already know each other.”

 

‘We just about to yewon. When you suddenly come from nowhere..Where did you go?” yuju ask yewon.

 

‘I went to the farm earlier. There are customers ordering roses for weddings.”

 

‘Unnie thanks for helping me.”

 

‘Ah .. its nothing.Unnie wants to go have breakfast. Nope.. lunch.. hahaha..

You haven't eaten yet, have you? Later unnie will buy it and for you to sinb ’Yuju said.

 

‘Okay yuju unnie.’ Goodbye. ’Yewon waved to yuju.

 

Yewon opened the door of his shop. But sinb was caught watching yuju driving a still shiny black mercedes.

 

‘Okay, for today I just show you the tasks that need to be done. About the salary later we will negotiate. ’Yewon said suddenly.

 

‘Er .. yewon ssi ..’ said sinb stuttering.

 

“ Eunha unnie said she promised to give this job to you right.’

 

‘Eunha unnie?’ Asked sinb puzzled.

 

‘Eunha unnie said she did an interview on my behalf. She said you can make flower arrangements, has a car and motorbike license and has worked as an office cleaner.” Yewon look confused at sinb.

 

‘Motor license, office cleaner? arranging flowers?” sinb surprised whats yewon said.

 

When do I get a motorcycle license, tidy up the office? Ask sinb to herself.. whos dare to tell yewon about that? And sinb remember the cute unnie from yesterday.

For a moment yewon and sinb looked at each other deep in the eyes.

 

Sinb heart drop instantly. What's wrong with me?. suddenly her heart pounding. The view of yewon piercing straight into the heart.

 

Mean while Yewon..

 

Why is sinb face change drastically so sudden? Full of sadness.

But there is still light shining. Am I in love at first sight?

 

‘Oh .. I already know .. eunha unnie is really bad.’ She was not there for the interview. ’Yewon asked suddenly.

 

Sinb who still did not know what is happening just nodded.

 

‘It’s just like this .. I really want to find employees. So I want to ask you a little bit about yourself. Let’s sit down first. ’Invite yewon.

 

‘Before this, where do you work? Are you stay close near by?.Yewon asked politely.

 

‘I work at a restaurant. But I quit my job. Before that, im working as admin worked near the factory. My house near by this flower shop. Its take less than 15 minutes if i come here. ’Sinb answered calmly.

 

Yewon just nooded to sinb answer.

 

‘Owh .. but working at flower shop not pay so much.I will give $ 1000 a month. Includes meal allowance. Do you okay with that?”

 

While observing sinb's face in the hope that he will accept this job.

 

' I accept it. The salary is good .. there is another allowance. ’Sinb said cheerfully.

Yewon smiled with sinb behavior. Her heart ached.

 

‘Tomorrow you can start work. The store is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. So you came at 9.30 in the morning. I will let you know what to do in the morning.”

 

‘ That’s greet. Thank you Ms. Yewon for giving me a chance.”

 

‘There is no need to thank for. Just call me yewon next time. Owh..Sinb-ssi. Are you older than me?”

 

‘I am 22 years old. Yewon-ssi? Ops.. sorry..” sinb suddenly shy when just call “Yewon”.

 

'we're the same age.Born in August. how about you? ’Said Yewon again.

 

‘I on June. It looks like I'm older than you.Hahahaha.Sinb just smile to yewon.

 

Yewon joined in the laughter.

 

“ whatever.. see you tomorrow sinb.”

 

Yewon got up and say good bye to sinb.

‘See you tomorrow yewon.” Sinb wave goodbye to the owner.