Sowon and carnation flowers

Love sinb

A fresh carnation flower along with a piece of note has already been placed on the table. Sinb is still not willing to face sowon and hand over the flower of forgiveness to herself. Several times sinb stumbled but the flower was still there. Sowon is still in his room. Finally, after waiting, Sinb fell asleep on her bed.

It looks like Sowon is sitting by her side. Crying!..Sinb is awake from her sleep. 

"What is happening here." Sinb's asked worriedly. Sinb was even more shocked when sowon suddenly hugged her.

"Sinb..thank you. " Sowon let go of her hug and kissed the carnation flower given by sinb.

"It's ok sowon, don't cry anymore. It's my fault. I hope you can forgive me for what happened this morning. "

Once again sowon hugged sinb. This time sinb also cried a little. She did not expect so much as her friend's reaction would be like that.

Before she was overwhelmed by feelings, sinb immediately woke up.

"Apparently, this evening we have to cook something, so let me cook for today"

They then let go of each other's hugs. Sowon smiled.

"You? Cooking? For me? Can you do that?". Sowon laughed. 

" Yah... I can cook.. ramen." Sinb giggle a long with Sowon.

In their rental house, only basic things are available. A Closet, single bed and 14-inch tv. Also a fan. Sinb slept on the floor while sowon in bed. Despite living in poverty, they remain happy.

Sinb just came from Seoul to Busan. She carried her wounded heart. Because of love, everything sinb leave behind. Family and college as well as friends. Because of the injuries caused by someone named yerin, sinb is willing to leave everything.

To be made into a story, sinb met sowon while walking around the city, when she heard the screams of women. 

At that time sinb saw a man running towards her where in the man's hand was a woman's purse. Spontaneous sinb without thinking of the danger that would befall her by slapping the man with her feet. Sinb managed to hit the man in the face until he bled. After which the man fled.

That's when sowon appeared. Not enough to say thank you, sowon hugged her tightly. Sinb who is not familiar with such treatment, just froze silently. From that moment a friendship was formed between the two. Then sowon invited sinb to stay with her.

 

"Sinb, when do you want to find another job?. You got fired for fighting with a customer this morning." Sowon just glanced at sinb.

"I found a job vacancy when I wanted to go back earlier." say sinb at sowon while washing dishes.

"Owh really?  Where is the place?" Ask sowon back.

"Close to home. A place we always go to a cafe to drink. There is a flower shop nearby. I met the shop owner already. I can start work tomorrow morning."

Suddenly sowon laughed out loud.​​​​​​​

 Sinb watched sowon with full question marks.

"Why laugh? Am I kidding?" Sinb ask again.

Sowon looked at sinb and said. 

"You work at a flower shop? Can you? Hahaah ..Sowon laugh until her stomach get hurt.

" Yah...What the hell. You think I can't manage to decorate the flower?" Ask sinb angry.

"Don't be angry sinb. I'm just asking."

"Heheheh... You have the skills sinb. Don't get me wrong.. To destroy the flowers.. hahahah."

After sowon said that she run away from the kitchen before sinb could chase her at that time.

" WTH.. KIM SOJONG!!!.. How dare you. Come back  here." You bloody hell.. Don't run away"

" Yah..I'm your unnie.. How dare you just call my name like that." Shout sowon to sinb.

" Do I Care!! You are dead meat if I catch you."

And the other hand sowon just laughing at sinb statement..

" HAHAHA.. catch me if you can.. little kid." Sowon yelling back.

" K. I. M   S . O. J. O. N. G  !!!!" Shout sinb with anger..