Chapter 5

INCONGRUOUS-BBH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let your intoxicating ecstasy drip down my lips,

at least it will stop the murderer inside me from rising up..."
 

 

 

 

 

"Mia why are you playing with your food?" Heejin asked me. I gave her a short glance before I directed my eyes back to the pair of siblings that were actively engage in a conversation.

 

"I'm not hungry." I muttered.

 

"Not hungry or are you just jealous your boyfriend isn't paying attention to you?" I snapped my head towards her instantly with a 'how do you know' look. She chuckled at my face.

 

"It's obvious. You shouldn't be though, he's only giving his time to his precious sister. He hasn't seen her in so long that's why..." Heejin looked at the two with a distant stare. I followed her gaze and looked at them too. Sana was seated on Baekhyun's lap again and they were both playing some games on his phone.

 

I wasn't certain how I felt the first time when she sat on top him but the more I see it, the more it becomes a normal sight to me. Sana always looked like a baby to me, she don't appear harmless. Not like that nightmare at the club, that event surely opened my eyes. I had to be careful with 'women' like her not with 'little girls' like this small one.

But still I wish my boyfriend would give me some attention, I deserve it more.

 

"He loves her so much. When I came to this house I was also weirded out like you by their super close behavior with each other but it's just their way of showing affection to one another. Baekhyun is practically a second father to her." She explained as we both watch them laugh and giggle. They both look like kids in my opinion, Baekhyun being a primary kid and Sana the kindergarten one.

 

"I can see that, he adores her since she's small. But isn't she too childish?" I wanted to stop the words from coming out of my mouth since the last time I said it, it became tough but with Heejin I felt safe and comfortable enough to say my thoughts to her. I know she isn't a judgmental person.

 

"Sana is always like that, for the many years I've lived here her attitude is still the same. But it's better though, it keeps her innocence intact. I rather see her being more childish than a little ty." I cringed at the last words. The vague picture of the girls at the club and that woman flashed across my brain. I scanned the small girl that was wearing a short white jumpsuit with her matching knee length socks, nothing but naive, docile and harmless. 

 

"Hmm, I used to think being childish was a really bad trait that's why as a kid I tried to mature as fast as I could. Seeing Sana was just something new to me, she's in her young adulthood but she still has the traits of a child." I picked up the sliced pork from my plate and chewed it only to crease my brows when I felt it taste bland on my tongue. I looked down and saw it was marinated thoroughly, but why can't I taste anything?

 

"Yes she does, but although she is a little spoilt and pampered she still doesn't act like a bratty compare to other rich pampered girls." I nodded my head and silently watch the two. Baekhyun was now snuggling his face onto her neck, tickling her in the process of it as she chortled. My nose scrunched in disgust at their childish playful antics. 

 

"Well you're right about that, I've seen way worse rich girls than her. Some are like hell." I sipped onto the cold sparkling water focused my attention elsewhere. Speaking of rich girls... I haven't talked to Jinji in a long time.

 

"Excuse me for a minute." I strode towards the living room where I last left my phone but frowned when I notice the smartphone wasn't there where I had left it. I looked around to see a few maids walking towards the kitchen area with trays of empty dishes readied to be wash.

 

"Umm, excuse me. Have you seen a phone lying around here? At the table?" I stopped them and pointed at the coffee table in the huge living room. They just shrugged their shoulders and said they were sorry for not knowing before making their way to the kitchen to do their duties.

I sighed and looked around everywhere, where the hell did it go? Don't tell me there are stealers in this house! Seriously!

 

"Looking for this?" I swiveled around to face the butler who sported a cat like grin on his face as he waved a device in his hand, my device. Of course, he had to be the ing thief.

 

"Give it back." I demanded and brought my palm forward as politely as I could. He smirked before raising the phone higher up into the air.

 

"Jongdae, I don't want to play. I have no time for this. Give it back to me. Please." I tried to be as calm and patient as I could but honestly it's getting harder for me to control my emotions these past few days that I've been staying here.

 

"You're no fun at all you know. I wonder how Baekhyun managed to stick with you for such a bloody long time, he must've been so depressed." He uttered and I didn't waste my time to lunge at him him caughting him off guard at my action. He shouldn't have mentioned anything about my relationship with my boyfriend, he shouldn't have! He didn't have the right to. 

 

"Give it back to me you stupid butler!" I tried not to shout but my emotion felt as if it wanted or needed to erupt and explode like a volcano due to it being kept in for so long. I need to release my frustration!

 

"No need to be aggressive woman." Jongdae's eyes were wide as he tried to push my arms away and my whole body too. But I wasn't going to back down. I've had enough.

 

"Just give it back! You ing !!" I gasped when I pushed onto him so hard that we both ended up falling as he lost his balance and mine as well. As if falling on top of this fool was bad, the worse thing that could happen, happened. I screamed in panic when I felt my lips were planted on his own. 

 

NOOOOO!!!!!!!

 

"Ahhh! Get away from me!" I screeched as I scooted to get off of him. This has got to be the worst nightmare ever! I wiped my lips in disgust as I stood up. The few maids that were around were watching us with wide eyes. Great what a lovely spectator we have.

 

"What are you looking at?! Get back to work." I snapped at them and huffed as I continued to rub my lips off of the germs that were inflicted onto it.

 

"S-sorry..." I heard him stuttered from beneath and I pierced my hateful glare at his paled face. He should rot in hell! I bent down to rip my phone away from his loosening grip.

 

"I'm warning you butler if you dare say a word about this to Baekhyun, I'll make sure you'll lose the job and this family as well." I pushed his shoulder down harshly and got out of the place while fixing my hair and clothes. I knew I had just threatened and I knew It was dangerous to do that but I don't care anymore. I won't let anyone spoil my relationship with Baekhyun any longer. 
 

"Where's Baekhyun?" The famous line I've been saying since I've been staying in this place spelled out of my lips when I noticed his empty seat. I tried to appear as normal as I could, I can't believe I accidentally kissed that foolish butler. Why do I have to suffer like this?!

 

"Don't know." Heejin shrugged before turning around to kiss her husband on his lips and started giggling. What the... I've never seen her got so touchy with him. Why all of a sudden now?

 

I took a sit on the table only to be met by the sight of my plate already emptied and was now filled with a weird looking jelly pudding. I wanted to ask Heejin what the pudding was but I halted when I saw her making out with Baekbeom.

The kids were just right in front of them and I thank the lords they were busy playing the games on their tablets not noticing their parents eating at each other's faces. If I had an amount of care and concern for those damn monkeys I would've probably scold their parents, but I don't. End of story. 

 

I turned and pasted a small charming smile on my lips before I asked Mrs Byun the question hoping she would have answers to my curious inquiries.

"Oh that's blood pudding." She smiled as she say those words but I backed my face a little when I saw the unusual glassiness in her eyes and her hazy looking smile.

 

"No, it's not real blood dear, it's just called that. It's a red wine pudding." She state and went back to gobbling up the pudding into greedily, her teeth stained in that burgundy color as she took more bites of it. I looked at my plate and saw Baekhyun's one from afar already eaten with only the remaining residue left. Whatever it was, it must be good since Mrs Byun looked happy eating it and Baekhyun had finished it all up.

 

"Mmmmm..." A moan accidentally fell out of my lips as I took a small bite of it. It tasted so good, like berries, alcohol and something else which explodes like sweet nectar inside my mouth. I looked around if anyone heard the shameless sound which came out of my mouth but thankfully they were all busy themselves. So I took the opportunity to indulge myself in the pudding as I kept humming in satisfaction at the delectable taste of it.

 

"Chanyeol, what's the ingredients in here?" I asked though I felt a little tipsy as I turned my head towards him. I could literally hear the sick love birds chuckling and giggling from beside me but I gave no attention to it.

 

"Why? It taste so good doesn't it?" He asked and I swore I could see his eyes have the same familiar glassiness like Mrs Byun's as he looked at me. I nodded at him as I felt my throat tickling a little, it was getting a little itchy. I swore I wanted to tape my ears close when I heard Heejin's moans and groans. For sakes, are they even allowed to do that here?! I looked at Chanyeol whom paid no attention to them, maybe it's normal for them all.

 

"I don't really know, it's Mrs Byun's secret recipe. There is no use asking her, she won't ever tell. But it taste incredible right?" He asked me and grinned widely. I nodded again, feeling the room spin in front of my eyes as the delicious flavor simmer in my mouth.

 

"I feel like I'm flying." He spoke as he held his arms wide open, embracing the air. I chuckled at his weird behavior before I stopped myself. Why was I being weird too? I hate him, why did I find it funny?

 

"Don't you feel... I don't know...a bit strange?..." I whispered, I didn't why my voice wouldn't come out, it didn't want to for some apparent reason. I could now feel a sandpit building at the bottom of my throat. 

 

"What do you mean? I feel great!" He exclaimed loudly before I heard some gasps coming from a distant. I looked around but I couldn't concentrate, not when the sides of vision starts to blur. I felt my throat burning this time. 

 

"Why..." I couldn't utter anymore words than that, my throat was closing up. I held my head in my hands and shook it but it didn't work. My head felt more muzzy though my muscles relaxed. 

 

"Pretend you don't see anything or you'll end up dead!" I thought I heard Mrs Byun's voice shouting from somewhere near me. I looked at the table and saw she was missing. Where did she go? And why is everyone duplicating into two?!

 

"Mia, finish the pudding." Chanyeol nudged me with his finger and I absentmindedly h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter