Chapter 3

INCONGRUOUS-BBH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The garden is full of beautiful flowers like you, my sweet angel..." 
 

 

 

 

"Ughhh..." I groaned and massage my aching temples. I looked outside to see the bright morning rays of the sun shining and looked at my attire. I was still in last night clothes but I was tucked under the covers. 

 

"Baekhyun?" I called the first person that I want to see every morning. I pinched the bridge of my nose when I felt my whole forehead ached. Why was I so tired? Last night I couldn't even do what I wanted to do and fell straight to sleep.

 

Oh no! I fell asleep didn't I? ! What will Baekhyun think of me?! I probably ruined the night before it even started. I'm such a retard. But at least I'm sure Baekhyun will understand me, he's always been a kind hearted sweetheart. Too kind hearted actually. 

I looked around the room, he was missing again. Well I can't really tell where he is or what he is up to because in this massive house everyone seems to be needing his attention more than me. Everyone wants to spend time with him. I know I shouldn't be selfish because this is his family too but still... I just want some alone time with him. 

 

 

"Good morning dear." Mr Byun greeted me, he was reading his newspaper as usual. I sat down next to him while I rub my pulsing temples.

 

"You look so tired what happened?" He asked as he took a sip of his morning coffee.

 

"I don't know." I mumbled as I run a hand through my hair. I didn't mean to be rude but the tiredness was getting to me.

 

"Have you seen Baekhyun?" I asked as I turned my head towards him, my messy hair falling over my eyes but I couldn't care less.

 

"Wasn't he with you child?" Mr Byun asked though his eyes are still concentrating on the newspaper.

 

"No, that's why I asked." Duh, is this old man dumb or what? Honestly where the hell is Baekhyun? I'm sure it's either those loud kids or the irritating butler or that annoying giant who's responsible in taking him away with them.

 

"Darling have you seen Baekhyun?" Mr Byun asked heejin who just came and sat herself down from across us while she carried a magazine in her hand.

 

"Last I saw him was last night playing with the kids. Isn't he with you Mia?" She asked and opened her magazine. Great, another ignorant dumbo.

 

"No." I stood up, I should just search him myself.

 

I looked in the kitchen, tv room and the dining room as well as the play room and still no sign of him. I made my way upstairs and was just wandering though the extra bloody long hallway when a bastard's face suddenly popped out of nowhere.

 

"Sheesh no need to stab me with your glare woman." The butler said. I rolled my eyes, this has been my routine for every time I have to see his annoying face.

 

"Do you know where Baekhyun is?" There is not time to chit chat with this idiot so I cut it straight to the point.

 

"Ahh that boy." He smiled at me, but it wasn't his usual friendly and cheeky type of smile. More of a mischievous and dangerous type. My eyeballs went still.

 

"Missing him aren't you?" He inquired, his smile growing wider. I drawled out a large breath. I have no time for this! Just as I step away he spoke,

 

"He is the garden with his little sister." I stopped to look at him before trudging my way to the place. Why didn't he just informed me that he was gonna go out and spend time with that child? It didn't help with my rising irritation when the few gardeners that were present there just stared at me weirdly as I shouted for my boyfriend. Whatever, why should I care about them?

 

"Baekhyun! Baek—" I stopped in my tracks when I heard laughter echoing from near the large willow tree. The water that was pouring down the fountain behind me was loud but it wasn't as loud as the sneaky sound of laughing coming from behind the swing bench.

 

I peered my head around only to look down when I catch a glimpse of movements on the grass below. 

 

My eyes stopped their endless searching as it was greeted by the sight of Baekhyun and his little sister having a laughing fit on the ground. Baekhyun had his face buried onto Sana'a stomach, his mouth planted to the fabric of her dress as he kept blowing raspberries onto it making the small girl giggled from beneath and him laughing like a maniac in return.

 

"Ahhhh!" She was squealing and laughing as Baekhyun began to grumble like a lion, caving her within his arms and pinning her down like the said beast to the ground. I could feel a hard thud shoot unpleasantly across the wall of my chest as I looked at how close the two were. Baekhyun has never played with me like that before, never! I widened my eyes when Sana started to trash her legs as Baekhyun tickled her more, her already short dress riding up dangerously higher in the process of it.

 

"Baekhyun!" My voice came out more in a whining tone as I stomped my feet to the ground. He left me alone in the room, didn't woke me up like he always would or gave me a hug and just disappeared only for me to find out he was out playing with his sister and now I have to face this! 

The duo stopped and looked up to me at the same time, their facial expression matching with each other. 

 

"Good morning Unnie!" The girl chirped, breaking the silence. I really have no ing time for this! What is she trying to rub into my face?

 

"Mia why are you up so early? especially after how tired you were last night..." Baekhyun worriedly looked at me.

I exhaled a sigh, why did I get so worked up about them, they're siblings for god sake and Baekhyun still loves and cares for me more than anything else. His worried face shows it all.

 

"I was looking for you...you went missing." I groaned, my head was still dizzy. I rubbed my forehead a bit to get rid of the tenseness of it. When I focused back on the pair they were still in the same position only this time the both of them were looking at me so worriedly.

 

"Are you okay Unnie?" Yes I am child, if only Baekhyun will get off of you now I would feel even better. I look at Baekhyun and gave him a 'I need to talk' look to him which he just simply returns with a blank face. I puffed a breath before going close to the two and had to practically rip him away from her. 

 

"I am fine, I need to talk to you." I said as I grabbed his hand and lead him away from the scene. I walked my way as fast as I could as I dragged Baekhyun not noticing the male looking behind with concern at his little sister that was left all alone in the garden. 

 

 

"Mia slow down, why are you in a rush?" He asked as he held my arm. I didn't listen and pulled him till we reach our bedroom.

 

"What's wrong love?" He asked and took a sit  on the edge of the bed when I had let go of his hand. I was so distracted by my thoughts I didn't realize how Baekhyun's face grew more panic by the second.

 

"Baekhyun, I don't know where to start.I thought that our trip to visit your family would be great and fun but I have to tell you the truth it's nothing but frustrating to me. These past few days it's been so hard for me to just try to talk to you because it seems like every single person in this house wants your attention and needs you. I know they're your family and I know they haven't seen you in a long time but can't I at least spend some time with my boyfriend on our holiday?" I asked, trying not to sound mad although I'm close to faltering.

 

"I didn't know you weren't enjoying it here love...I'm sorry for that, I just haven't seen them in so long and they're the same too, they miss me too. I'll have a word with them and I'll make some time up for you too." His saddened face turn calm as he completed his words with a faint smile.

, I surely felt bad just looking at how sad he was when I mentioned that I was frustrated staying here but at the same time relieved that I managed to get it all out of my chest, well almost all...

 

"And secondly can you not get too close with someone that isn't me, I know they're your family but try to understand—" before I could finish my talk he stood up and held my arms firmly.

 

"Mia I could tolerate your anger for not receiving enough attention from me these past few days but you don't have the right to force me to stay away from my family, my own family." His gaze harden and his voice turning stern, I stilled. This was the first time I had seen such a look in Baekhyun's eyes. I've never seen him this sensitive before...

 

"Sorry...I just... I know what you are going through. You feel out of place here, am I right?" He shook his head before he asked me the question, the intense look in his eyes fading away as he spoke more.

 

"I-" I wanted to tell him he got the wrong idea but before I could utter out the words a faint knock came at the door. Baekhyun glanced at the door and gave me a feeble look before he ran a hand thorough his hair and walked towards it.

 

"Baekhyun! Mia! Glad you are here together, me and Jongdae plan to hit the club tonight and you guys should totally join us. We all need some fun time, you know to get rid of that work stress. Ain't that right Baek?" Chanyeol who was leaning against the door frame with his usual big annoying smile spoke and poked at the shorter male's shoulder as he asked his question.

 

Baekhyun looked at me, his eyes wandering around my face for a moment before he turned to his friend and answered, "Yes, I think we really need to get rid of some stress. We'll join you guys." He smiled at his friend. He didn't even ask me for my opinion?

 

"Great!" Chanyeol slapped Baekhyun's back and brought his long arm around his shoulder, dragging him out of the room. Baekhyun sent me a half apologetic and half helpless look as the giant dragged him away from the room. 

 

I sat down on the bed, what the is wrong in this place?? Why is everyone so ignorant and selfish?? And Baekhyun is turning into one too! 

 

———

 

 

"Auntie Mia you look pretty." The kids said in unison as soon as they saw me. It was almost their bed time by the time I readied myself for the club outing. 

 

"Thanks." I tried to smile but I knew it looked awkward. I don't hate kids I just don't really like these ones.

 

"Alright now off to your room the both of you." Their mother commanded them and they listened, running away like two little monkeys to their bedroom. Good riddance.

 

"Have fun Unnie!" Sana smiled at me before she yawned and excused herself to sleep. The girl almost tripped on her way up the stairs but thankfully she got hold of herself. What a clumsy child...

 

I remember how I overreacted to her just because she was playing with her brother like all siblings would... honestly I don't know what's wrong with me anymore. This house seemed to be messing up my brain. I can't wait for the day I get to leave this place. But if you are going to Baekhyun's wife won't you be staying here or meet his family more often? That thought made me groan inwardly.

 

"Ahh there you go, Baekhyun's here." I whipped my head around as heejin announced the arrival of my boyfriend.

 

There he was, my Baekhyun. Even in just a simple black shirt and black rip jeans, he looked ethereal. His beauty was unmatched even with Chanyeol who was wearing an edgy bomber jacket over his attire. 

 

"Shall we go my love?" He smiled and took my hand. I nodded and let him lead the way outside. I was silent the entire care ride probably because I was still awestruck by how hot Baekhyun looked tonight. I couldn't get my eyes off of him. And that was the bloody problem, because just as we entered the crowded club every single ing girl on that place has their head turned towards him and their eyes glued to his body like hawks. What's wrong with them? The woman in my place would never look at Baekhyun like this whenever we would go clubbing. Are there not much good looking boys in this town? Tch!

I tried to glare at each and every one of their vile gaze but it seemed like they wouldn't back off. So I hugged Baekhyun's arm closely to my body to show them who actually owns him. I suddenly felt like the mansion-like house was way better than this living hell of a place.

 

When we seated ourselves in a small private booth, away from the crowded dan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter