DaYoung.

MBLAQ Hello Baby 10 years later. HIATUS

The whispers, the laughter and fun. All in which I'm never a part of. 

Yes, yes, some of you may know me from Hello Baby season 5, and some of you may not.

My name is DaYoung, Yoon DaYoung. I am of Vietnamese and Korean descent. In Hello Baby, I was only three, now I'm thirteen. And I'm only now discovering what a cruel and scary place the world can be. To be honest, Hello Baby did open a few doors for me, evryone kept gushing about how cute they found my shyness to be. They all though that it was a 'phase' that I would soon out grow. But it wasn't just a phase, it wasn't something that could disappear so suddenly. It was a phobia, a fear of trusting people. Pistanthrophobia, to be exact. My mother thought I was making up stories, excuses to not be social. I knew she wouldn't understand.

You see the three of us Lauren, Leo and myself are still very much close friends.  Lauren and I stayed in Korea after Hello Baby ended and Leo just came to live here from France (he's from there right? sorry if I'm wrong~huhu~). There was such an awkward distance between Leo and I. But Lauren and him acted as if they only saw each other yesterday, but yesterday was really 10 years.  Leo was still the loud and somewhat obnoxious kid he had always been, of course he meant no harm from it.  I still knew if I had trouble I could always go to him, well him and Joon Appa. 

But I couldn't help feel that like the third wheel whenever I was around those two.  Everyone gushed and gawked about how gorgeous they were and what a gorgeous couple they were, but they weren't even together. Yet they never once corrected anyone, they never once said they weren't dating. It pained me to see them act so casual and romantic towards eachother. I was jealous. I mean who wouldn't be, your two bestfriends were amazingly breathtaking, while you were the quiet and unsociable one. 

I wanted to leave quickly, I wanted to just keep my distance.  They both overshined me, ever since our toddler years. Everyone would always compare me to Lauren. I hated it, but I couldn't find it in myself to hate her. She was just to nice and caring, I could never betrey her in such a way. We were eachothers' bestfriends.

Beep, Beep, Beep.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I stop my thinking to check what it was.

One new message from 'Lauuuuren-unnie~'.

She put that name there, I swear I'm telling the truth.

"DaYoung-ah! Where art thou~ Come on, Leo and I have been waiting foreveeeer~ Let's go watch that movie."

I laughed at her, she over exaggerates waaaaaay to much.

"Unnie, I'm not feeling well, have fun!"

I was telling the truth, I hadn't been feeling well for some time already. And it's not like I really wanted to go anyways, I've seen the movie multiple times already. 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Open the door."

Ugh, Lauren-unnie your too much. I dizzly got out of bed, trying my best not to stumble. One arm out, leaning on things to support myself and the other on my punding head. As I reached the end of the stairs, I walked across my living room to open my front door. I'm greeted by two familiar faces. Lauren and Leo, dressed at their best while I'm standing there in my pjs and looking like a mess. Wonderful.

"My poor little DaYoungie~" Lauren says, using her aegyo.

"If you feel so bad, why'd you make me come all the way downstairs to open the door. Pabo!" I yell, jokingly. "Well don't just stand there, come in." They both smiled at eachother brightly before coming in, creeping me out quite a bit.

They sat down on my couch, looking at me expectantly. I heaved a heavy sigh and got up from my position to get them some drinks and snacks.

When I came back to the living room and I saw the huge mess! Jesus, they're supposed to be older than me! "Oh guys, what's this?" They got up from the ground. "If you can't go out for a movie, we're bringing the movie to you!"

I couldn't help but stifle a laugh, "You guys are too much!" Lauren just laughs along. 

"You look really cute when you laugh, DaYoungie~" Leo said while patting my head. "Yah!~ You player! Don't touch my innocent and pure DaYoungie~" She stuck out her tongue at Leo. Leo just pouted, something he used to do alot when we were younger.

Interrupting they're glares for each other, "Let's go watch the movie!"

Leo and Lauren grab my hand and sit me in between eachother.

Yeah, my bestfriends.

Hey guys, how is it?

You like, you like? :D 

Anyways I wanted to show you guys our little DaYoung and her relationships with Lauren and Leo. I actually don't know if DaYoung is the youngest, but in my story she is. She is 13, Leo is 14 and so is Lauren. Yeah it's just a rough kind of age range.

And don't worry our 5 villiage idiot Appas will come in the story gradually~

Guys I also need a poster, so if anyone is interested please contact me! I'll provide the pictures if you want!~