1

Can It Be?

So like the purple is going to be me (donttouchmychicken) and red is going to be what your thinking also when theres a blank, put your name in it.

Okay, ENJOY!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* This is when you were 6*

"Oppa!" You screamed

"Ne?!" He yelled back from afar.

"Catch me if you can!" You yelled while sticking your tongue out at him.

"Oh, it's on!'

The long, tall grass tickles you with it's blade as you run in the meadow. The breeze runs through your hair, making it drift softly in the air. The trim of your white sundress gently flows with the wind as he chases you. You two ran all over the field. It didn't take long but he caught you. The both of you laughed as you guys tried to catch your breaths.You took your hand out and grabed a flower and put it behind your ear. Both of you sat down and stared up at the clouds.

"______?"

"Ne?" you asked...

"______! ______! Wake up!" You to your left side tiredly.

"______! Wake up! It's time to go to school." Minwoo said, shaking you.

"Arggg!" You turned to your other side while covering your ears with one of your pillows, desperately trying to go back to sleep and dream about 'him' again.

*This is your bedroom*

"____________!!! Wakeee uppp!" Minwoo whined.

"Noooo!" You groaned from annoyance.

"But you have to! Ummaishere" Minwoo mumbled looking away.

"Huh? What you say? Argggg. I don't care! Andwae! Go away!"

"Yah! No ______! Get your lazy up, NOW!!!!"

"WAE!" You yelled back, standing straight on your bed now. You blinked a couple of times, trying to make your vision clear. Finally your vision came to you as you saw Minwoo hiding behind your angry mom. Wait..........

"Mom?"

"Don't you 'mom' me! You should be ready for school by now!"

"Told you~" Minwoo mumbled. You shot him a shut-up--look, while he gave you his innocent look.

"Yes ma'am............................ Oh. Aren't you suppose to be on a business trip or somethin'? Ummm.... France I think?"

"Yes, but I needed to tell you guys something before I go-."

"Awwwww I love you too mom." Minwoo said while hugging umma. You rolled your eyes at his dumbness. Umma patted him on his back.

"I love you sweetie,but thats not why I'm here," both of Minwoo and you had a questionable look, "BOTH of you have to attend a party in Japan on the 17th." Umma said looking at you while saying both. Your eyes shot open.

"Wae!" You said.

"Because I said so."

"But you know I hate parties! AND you know I hate dressing up..!" You said whinning.

"I know, but it's really important to me, including  your appa."

*Dang it! Why did she have to say appa. She knows I always say yes to appa, everytime!*

You sigh, "Fine, only because you said Appa."

Umma gasp. "Hurtful~!"

"Really mom, really?"

"J-K, J-K"

"MOM! Seriously mom!?!"

"Your not cool!" Minwoo and you said at the same time.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop. BUT no need to be jealous of my coolness!"

"Oh. My. God. Lord please help my mother. PLEASE!"  Minwoo pled. *silents*

Then all of you brust out laughing.  Eventually all of you calmed down.

"But seriously, thanks honey I know I can count on you!" Your mom said as she jumps up and down squealing with Minwoo.

You sigh while sitting down wondering how your mom is considered as an adult. You shake your head and giggled at their silliness. You were about to stand up when your phone started to ring. You rushed over to see the caller I.D.. CL unnie!!!

"Unnie!"

"YAH! Where are you? Class starts in 15 minutes!!"

"WHAT!" Your eyes popped out as your umma and Minwoo looked at you.

"School. NOW!" CL yelled and hung up.You stood there, still processing what just happened.

*crap!*

"Out. NOW!" You said as you push them out of your bedroom.

"Why!!!!" Minwoo whinned.

"Because school starts in 15 minutes!"  You said about to close the door when you open to door again.

"Oh yeah!... See you at school! :)" Minwoo said and was about to go when you stopped him.

"Yah! Wait for me, I need a ride!"

"No."

"Please!"

"Andwae!"

"Wae!"

"Because you were mean to me."

"Like You were never mean to me!"

"So-"

"YAH!! Two of you shut your mouths! You both have school in 10 minutes! And Minwoo, wait for your sister!" Umma yelled.

"Dae."

"Argg!" You then dashed to your bathroom and started to clean yourself, changed and went to school with Minwoo's chauffeur.

*Your bathroom*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my very first fanfic!!!! I hope you guys like it. :) I'm trying my best. Comment and subcribe please!!! Sorry if it's boring :( Oh! and did you guys hear Big Bangs new song Blue!!!!! AHHHH!! I kept on listening to it, still am! Hehe, I love that song!!!.