Fin.

My Little Cub

P. S. 

This part is only the continuation after their confession on that night but in Chaeyoung's Point of view. ♥
------------------------------

Chayoung's POV

My eyes slowly open when I felt the sunlight on my face.

"Arggh my head." I hold my head tightly because of so much pain.

"It's because you drink too much." I look at the door when it suddenly opens revealing a beautiful and elegant lady who's ppholding a tray with soup.

"Oh, Mina Unnie." I just said and she sat beside me and place the tray on my lap.

"Eat this so you won't complain about headache anymore." She said while looking at me with a smile on her face.
'Why is she looking at me like that?' 

"Hm...Thank you Unnie." I just said and eat the soup. She just look at me and out of nowhere she wipe my lips using her thumb, so I flinch a bit. My heart beats faster, I hope Mina can't hear it or it will be very Embarassing. 'but why is she acting like this, did something happen last night? I can't really remember.'

"Why are you so silent. Don't tell me you don't remember?" She asked and I just look at her with my confused eyes. 'remember what?'

"Nevermind just finish the soup." She sigh and walk out of the room looking sad.

"What happened last night?" I tried to remember and after some minutes of being silent, I cursed myself when I realized it. 'I remember it now.' I mumbled. I confessed to her, though she didn't answer me? Did she?

"I'm so stupid, she'll probably think now that I didn't mean what I said." I mumbled. I immediately finish my soup and walk out of the room. 'I need to talk to her, I need to know her answer.'

As I walk out of the room, no ones outside they're still probably sleeping. I look for Mina and found her sipping a coffee while leaning her back against the sink. She looks like she was deep in her thought because she didn't realize my presence.

"Mina Unnie." she then look at me but immediately look away. Avoiding my gaze.

"I just wanted to tell you that, everything that I've said to you last night was all true. I r-really do love you, Though I didn't remember if you answered me back last nigh-.." She cut me off.

"I told you! I love you to but you are already sleeping. Your so mean." She even pout while saying that. 'My! She's so cute. but wai- what? she love me too?'.

"D-did you just t-tell me that? I mean I didn't heard it wrong right?" I asked looking silly and she just chuckles and I can say that's the most beautiful melody I want to hear.

"Your so cute." She put the mug on the sink and pinch my nose.

"Do you really love me?" I asked again because I can't believe it. I thought she doesn't feel the same. She bit her lips to suppress her smile then slowly nodded.

"I do, I really do love you Chaeyoung-ah." She said that makes me smile.

"Then can I kiss you?" I boldly said making her look at me shyly.

"b-but what if the othe-.." i didnt let her finish and just press my lips on hers.

I circled my right arm on her waist while my left arm is on her cheek. I pulled her closer to deepen the kiss which she gladly respond and It just proved that she love me too.

We kissed in sync and I bit her lower lip and she just did something that makes me go crazy, she moaned.

"." i cursed once i break the kiss only to carry her and put her in the sink counter. I didn't actually know how I did that with a small body of mine But she just ing , that's why.

I kissed her again while i'm in between her thighs. She put her arm around my neck and plays with my hair, While my hands are on her hips.

She moaned once again when I enter my tounge inside . I pulls her closer. Our kiss deepen, Tilting from left to right to taste each other lips more but we forced to break it because we needed air, we probably had been making out for 10 minutes straight. Crazy isn't?

We look at each other lovingly when we heared a voice.

"Guys you have to see this!" Sana Unnie shouts making the others come and saw us, still on that position.

"What is the meaning of this Son Chaeyoung?!" Jihyo Unnie came making us back away with each other.

"ahm. Jihyo Unnie, I can explain." I said nervously.

"you dont have to, because we're having a party for our new couple!" She shouted making everyone chuckled including me and Mina.

I look at Mina again and mouthed 'I love you.' she just chuckles and give me a flying kiss.

-------