two

Flower Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good afternoon Minju-ssi," Yujin greeted. "Good afternoon Yujin-ssi," Minju greeted. "I was wondering if you have any Plumeria flowers," Yujin asked. "We do how many do you need," Minju replied. "I'll need a bouquet of them, please," Yujin said. "Sure, let me go get them and wrap them up for you," Minju said, before getting the flowers.

"I'm getting these flowers for this little girl I met, her name is Soomin, and she is seven years old, and she is deaf, but she doesn't let that get to her, and she is good at reading expressions so you can't hide anything from her, but her family doesn't have much money to help with her hearing," Yujin said. "She must be a smart and strong girl," Minju replied. "She is, so when I heard that her favorite movie is Moana, I thought about giving her plumeria flowers since it is a type of flower in the movie, but the flowers also symbolize hope and new beginnings," Yujin said. "I hope she'll get better soon," Minju said. "I hope so too, but thank you for the flowers, I'll see you tomorrow Minju-ssi," Yujin said before leaving the shop. "See you tomorrow," the older girl replied.

"Aloha Minju-ssi," Yujin greeted. "Hello, Yujin-ssi," Minju greeted. "I have good news, the hospital raised enough money to help Soomin, and she can hear now," Yujin said. "That's awesome, I'm glad she can now," Minju said. "I'm glad as well, the first thing she did was rewatch Moana and its amazing to see the joy on her face," Yujin said. "That's so cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter