three

Flower Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello, Yujin-ssi," Minju greeted. "Hello, Minju-ssi, how are you," Yujin asked. "I'm doing great, thank you for asking, how about you," Minju replied. "That's good to hear, I'm doing well," Yujin said. "You came early today," Minju said. "My shift at the hospital ended earlier today," Yujin replied. "I see, but what can I get for you today," Minju asked. "Do you have any Iris, Chrysanthemums, and Alstroemeria flowers," Yujin asked. "Yes, we do," Minju replied. "Great, can I get one of each," Yujin said. "Just a single stem of each flower," Minju asked. "Yup," Yujin replied. "Ok, let me go get them for you," Minju said.

"Are you going to go back to the hospital and give these someone," Minju asked. "Nope," Yujin said.

"You see, the story behind these flowers is special to me," Yujin said. "Oh," Minju said confusedly. 

"Well, I know this girl I don't know if we are considered friends or not, or are we acquaintances, shes is a beautiful, caring, and understanding girl, and I talk to her a lot, but I'm not sure if we are friends, I just want to get to know her more, and be her friend," Yujin said. "Ask her to be your friend, everyone, would love to have a friend like you," Minju replied. "I will, that's why I am getting these flowers for her to represent the beginning of our friendship," Yujin said. "I'm sure she would love to be your friend," Minju assured. "Thank you, I hope she likes these flowers," Yujin said. "I'm sure she will," Minju replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter