one

Flower Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you read, this story is nothing but fiction. If there is something you are uncomfortable with, please message me, and I will take it down. I also apologize if there are any mistakes in the story.

______________________

 

 

"Hello, Ms.Ahn, what type of flowers are you looking for today," Minju asked. "No need to be formal, Minju-ssi just call me Yujin," Yujin said. "Ok, Yujin," Minju said. "Do you perhaps have any Peony flowers," Yujin asked. "Yes, we do how many do you need," Minju replied. "I'll get a bouquet of them," Yujin said. "Ok, let me pack them up for you," Minju said while picking up the flowers needed.

"You see I know this kid his name is Sang-Jun, he's only six years old and diagnosed with cancer, I want to get him these Gladiolus flowers to symbolize the strength in him," Yujin said. "He's a strong boy," Minju said while fixing the flowers. "He is, and I know that he will have a successful surgery tomorrow," Yujin said. "I'm sure he will," Minju said before giving the bouquet to Yujin.

Just like that, Yujin will come every day and buy flowers from Minju and tell stories about her day in the hospital, and tell her what each flower means, and Minju will always listen to the stories. Minju sometimes thinks that the younger knows more about flowers than she does.

The next day Yujin came in very happily. "Sang-Jun had a successful surgery," Yujin cheered. "That's good to hear, I'm glad it was successful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter