The 11th Floor

One Minute for Zhou Mi

Kui Xian! Let me hug you!
How's life? I haven't seen you for aaaages! 
Huh, what am I doing here? Visiting you! 
And the camera is for entertainment purpose only.
Oh come on, believe me.

Okey, either way, let me in. 

We are in the entryway right now. First door on the left is a toilet, the next is Kui Xian and Shen Min's bathroom, followed by their room. Let's peek inside...

Sheng Min-gege! How's life? Yep, I'm fine, I've come to see you all guys! 
Oh, what are you doing on the maknae's laptop? 

Ah, Kui Xian, stop nudgging me! I'm moving, all right?

How lovely.

Here, we can see a normal KyuMin's day, were Kui Xian is making things difficult.
Ahahaha, poor Min-gege, they got onto their tickling session...

We'll just go elsewhere.

Oh, Li Xu...! I missed you so much, how are you?!
You want me to eat? Sure, it's been a long time since I've eaten anyway.

We follow Li Xu down the corridor, we pass his and Yi Sheng-gege's room on the right, their bathroom, and so we are in the kitchen! Li Xu's kingdom, hehe. Ow, stop it, we all know how great cook you are.

Pancakes!

Too bad you can't taste them, they are absolutely amazing. Really, Li Xu, why won't you live with meeee?

Xi Sheng-gege!
Hello!
Don't worry, I won't be taking Li Xu with me, sadly. No, no! Calm down, hehe. 

Oh, just how lovely you two look together...~
Ahahaha, don't be so shy! Now say something to our lovely viewers!

Okey-dokey, now that I am full, why won't we move to the main room? 

This place has always been my favourite - it you overlook all those clothes hanging everywhere, it's a really nice place. That fluffy couch... I always wondered why it's pink.

But I guess it's better to leave the mystery unsolved. 

Li Xu, is En He in his room?
It's the only place left on this floor!

The door to his room is on the left from the couch in the living room. Yeaaaah, the one with stickers on.
Zoom in.
A fish, another fish, a monkey, a horse... A Nemo...

No wonder whose job is it.  

As Li Xu said, he doesn't think En He is in his room, but we'll just peek inside...

Ah, neat as alywas. It's the only room here that is 24/7 clean. No, I mean it, you can't see a piece of dust anywhere. 
Awww, look at all those plushies... This guy is so lovely!

Oh, Sheng Min-gege came back from his room, haha, just look at his hair, sticking in every direction. Guess Kui Xian isn't going to forgive him for using his laptop that easily...

What? You know where En He is? Tell us!

12th floor. I should have guessed.